Part 2

The Doctor: Chapter 2

Dr K
Yesterday with Ava was amazing, that's the first time we've actually been able to do anything without someone trying to bust in with reports or anything.
Next time it'll hopefully be in a more private place.
Anyways I'll text her and check up on her

                             𝗔𝘃𝗮🤍

                                      𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴?

𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗯𝘂

                                   𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗹?

𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 😒 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸 𝘀𝗶𝗿

                                      𝗽𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆🤣 𝗟𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?

𝘀𝗶𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱?
𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂

                                    𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗼

𝗢𝗵 𝘄𝗼𝘄
                                 𝗦𝗼𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?

𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲

                                         𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼😉

𝗔𝘃𝗮

I rush and get up to get ready doc is taking me to lunch and I know y'all are probably curious of his name by now cause I keep calling him doc or dr k. His name is Kameron but honestly I call him what I want heheh 🤭
Anyways I showered and threw on a small blue dress with a slit down the side and some givenchy heels. Put on some light makeup and spritzed myself with some perfume and did my hair, I wore that gold anklet that kam like's especially around his shoulders 🥴
I finished getting ready and headed to the living room to wait for doc.

𝗗𝗿 𝗸
I head over to Ava's to pick her up and when I pull up I grab the flowers and candy I picked out for her. When I get to her floor I ring the doorbell and wait. I smile when I see her open the door in a divine blue dress, hugging her curves and her silver designer heels. She's a dime for real and I tell her this and she blushes, I give her the flowers and candy and she thanks me and holds her arms out for a hug and I pick her up and hold her close for a little while.
She pushes me away abruptly and I chuckle
Afraid to be seen with me? I ask
"No shit Sherlock" Ava replies and walks over to my car
I open the door for her then step around to the drivers side and gets in.
Where to? I ask

𝗔𝘃𝗮

I know a spot I reply, it's just out of town I say and he looks at me knowingly.
"Yes" I sigh I do not wanna be seen with you in town until you end it with your wife. I don't wanna be seen as the home wrecker, even though the home was already wrecked I chuckle. 
I just feel like if y'all aren't happy then y'all should part ways I would never try to harm your career or anything but that's what's gonna happen if people see us together before the divorce.
Trust me I love being with you and annoying you but you gotta see where I'm coming from.. I stammer hoping he would get my point
He grips the steering wheel a little rough and I sigh, he's angry with me but honestly I should be the one pissed.
I ignore him and get on my phone and I can tell that bothered him but I don't care he isn't considering my feelings at all.
He grabs my hand and looks at me for a minute but I pull away and sits in silence until we reach the restaurant.

𝗗𝗿 𝗞

Man this isn't good, I never meant to offend Ava In any way and I want her to know I understand her feelings completely and I'm trying to enforce this divorce as soon as possible but it's just not that easy with the legal system but I'll apologize in the restaurant and we'll see how this goes..
Once we get inside a waiter sits us in a booth and I smile when I see she's not so resistant to sit next to me.
We order our drinks and when the waiter leaves I start my apologies.
I tell Ava I'm sorry and that I completely understand how she's feeling and I apologize for even making her feel that way. I then tell her how beautiful she looks and that I really appreciate her for sticking by me.

𝗔𝘃𝗮
As I listen to this man talk I realize something, he is very genuine and as much as I want to be mad I can't. I accept your apology I tell kameron but you won't get off so easily next time.
A waitress comes over with our drinks and tells us we will be dining with her and asks for our orders.
We order then sit back and wait for our dishes. I order a pasta type dish and kameron orders a burger and fries. I look at him strangely but I don't say anything until the food comes back out.
Immediately the pasta does not look too good but I taste it anyways and just as I thought that mf was nasty.
Kam starts laughing at the faces I'm making and I push the pasta to the side of the table and starts stealing kam's fries.
He smacks my hand away and I remind him that he is my doctor so he should want me getting my proper nutrition.
He shakes his head and I sip on my drink.

𝗗𝗿 𝗞
I offer Ava a piece of my burger cause I know she's hungry plus her food came out nasty. I laugh as she takes a big bite out of my burger and snatches a couple fries. "Wanna order dessert?" I ask Ava, she eyes me suspiciously then finally agrees.
We order fried ice cream and cheesecake, the waitress hands us our plates and I start feeding Ava her cheesecake.
When she's done I start eating my ice cream and then we're both ready to leave.

𝗔𝘃𝗮
Okay I got a trick up my sleeve so I tell doc I'll drive us home since he payed for the meal. He eyes me weirdly but then hands me the keys, I start driving home but instead I take us to a private beach area. I pull in and it's a little dark but that's perfect, I park and take off my seatbelt and kam starts eyeing me weirdly but I don't pay him any mind as I scoot my seat back and take off my jacket.
Kam starts laughing as he finally catches on, I look at him and asks if he wants to do it in the front seat or the back... he looks at me wide eyed but I'm so serious so I climb in the back seat and pulls him back with me.
I start getting undressed and he does the same, I push him back and grab his dick and I start sucking. His moans make me go even harder so I spit on it and get sloppier, he moves my hair out of my face and I slow down sensing he's about to nut, I look him in his eyes and go faster. He nuts and I swallow and he pushes me on my back and devours me as if I was his last meal I climax and he slides in and I gasp. He slows down and I get on top and ride we move together in rhythm for a while then I start sucking again and he nuts again.

𝗗𝗿 𝗞
That woman is something else I look at Ava as she puts her clothes back on and climbs in the passenger seat. I get in the drivers seat and look at her ..." your place?" I ask, " yup" she replies and we head on to her house.
We arrive at her apartment and she rushes inside and I lock the door, " you staying the night ?" Ava asks. I tell her yeah and I sit on the couch

𝗔𝘃𝗮
I go into my room to take a shower, I tell kam he can take one in the guest bedroom cause this shower isn't big enough for two. I shower then dry off and walk into my bedroom to find something to put on. I throw on a big t shirt and a satin thong, I slip on ma ugg slides and walk into the living room to find kam. I find him in the guest room with no clothes I show him the clothes in the dresser and let him pick out whatever and headed to the kitchen. I took out some snacks and I grabbed a bottle of patron and headed to the counter and sat down.
I was about to pour me a shot but instead I took the bottle to the head. I was scrolling on tiktok when kam came out the room. With just sweats on and I couldn't help but stare, " like what you see?" Kam smirks. Yup I reply and head over to hug him.

𝗗𝗿 𝗞

Ready to go to bed? I ask Ava holding her in my arms, she mumbles a reply and I'm assuming that's a yes and take her to her bedroom. She crawls into bed while I hit the light then crawl in beside her.
I hold her and we fall asleep, goodnight.