chapter 7 helped?

M/n sat on his tree complaining to himself. "Why ford! They only trust me because of you and this is what you do to me! After i helped you when you fell in the portal you do this-"

"What?" Mable asked.

"Oh..mable." m/n said jumping down to the floor, as to not tower the girl so much.

"Never mind I'll ask later but uh bill went to go destroy the town..so can you maybe like get him?" She asked sheepishly. With a sigh m/n nodded and teleported to town.

"Come here bill." He said not even opening his eyes he didn't wanna see what has happened. Soon feeling arms on his waist pulling him forward he looked to see the familiar demon. "Fix whatever you did. And maybe I won't cut your fingers off." M/n hissed as he heard the sounds of distinction go away. "Good." With that he teleported the two back to the mystery shack.

"Welcome back." Mable said as she was playing a game with Dipper and wendy. Bill sat on the couch and pulled m/n down on his lap with him, forcing him to look at him. M/n slapped the smirk off his face and turned to look at the twins and wendy. "So m/n i kinda heard you talking to yourself and what did you mean when you-"

Cutting her off. "Helped ford after he fell in the portal?"

"Yeah"

"Well.."