chapter 8(flashback)

As ford fell through the portal that was it he was dead, he was gping to die. This thing was about to kill him. It hasn't even been a minute. That's was till the thing screamed as it caught on fire and ran away, burning to ash as it did.

"Zkdw duh brx?" Said a floating f/c (demon shape).

"What?" Ford said confused backing up.

"claudis? Close?"

"Yes! Close, I understand that better."

"What are you?"

"Human"

"I never met a human before..I'm prince m/n of nightmares."

"Ford."

"Why are you here?"

"Im lost, or trapped to say."

"So am i." There was a pause. "Maybe we can be lost together. I mean your gonna die here alone and I'm rather lonely. So you keep me company I keep you alive?" M/n said reaching out his hand.

"I know better to make a deal with a demon."

"There are no hidden deals. I keep you safe you keep me company as a friend, not as a slave or servant. Under this law I myself cant harm you. For until you are in your realm and no longer need me will this deal stand. And that is a promise."

"What do I really have to lose at this point." Ford said reaching out his hand. And as he took a hold of m/ns hand a f/c fire formed around the to and m/n eye glowed the same color.

"So it's a deal then." M/n said as his body shifted and twisted and snapped into it was a human like version of himself. "So tell me about humans."