ooo.| fourteen

ooo.| chapter fourteen
( walking on clouds pt2 )

⁰ ⁰ mariana ·˚ ◌༘₊· ͟͞꒰˗ˏˋ꒰ 🍶🍓꒱( bradyhepner x fem!oc )©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved⸻( location ; the United States )

mariana ·˚ · ͟͞˗ˏˋ 🍶🍓꒱
( bradyhepner x fem!oc )
©APOLLOSWAN rights reserved

( location ; the United States )

"ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA SEE IT?", Brady asked. In his hands was a small canvas facing him, a "portrait" of Mariana present.

She had presented the idea when she came across a small arts and crafts store and decided it would be cool to draw each other. To get things straight, Mariana was mainly the artist of the duo.

"I'm sure Brady"- she placed the pencils back into their casing-"I bet it looks amazing. Don't doubt yourself."

Reassurance, she was good at that. Even though Brady knew she was saying that to help him, it did make him feel slightly better about the drawing.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

Mariana should have taken that warning. Let's just say the only thing she could make out of it was caricature mixed with a kindergartners work. I mean he tried right?

How desperate the laugh bubbling up in Mariana wanted to be set free. But with that the feeling of guilt she would feel for laughing at him. Brady had tried his best, he was known for acting and modeling. That doesn't really have to do with hand movement coordination on a paper.

"It's...unique", said straight faced.

The blonde knew quite well that Mariana had a hard time lying to people. She had a tendency to be a very straight forward person.

"Stop lying."

"I'm not lying."

"I can't tell your lying, your face is turning pink."

"How do you know my face turns pink when i supposedly lie?"

"Because I do."

"Well why do you know?"

Back and forth, not full blown arguing. The more they fought back the closer they scooted to each other. While Brady was trying to get his point across, Mariana was just teasing him.