Author's Note

My job as an author is to give characters a chance to tell their unfinished stories, and I firmly believe the characters of Julie and the Phantoms stories were cut far too short. This fanfiction will pick up where the characters almost left off; it starts at the very last episode and will go from there. I will do my best to write them in a way that stays true to who they are while giving you something more.

I couldn't fathom leaving these characters where they left off. Selfishly, I also couldn't stand not knowing what happened between Luke and Julie, along with Willie and Alex. Maybe I can create a character that is good enough for Reggie... we'll have to see.

I have this unhealthy trait, as some would call it, of falling in love with fictional characters.  Julie and the Phantoms have managed to do this to me once again.

Julie Molina is a gorgeous girl with ambition and creativity that is so important for young and old alike to see. She is a character you should want to be more like.

Luke Patterson is a funny, kind-hearted, headstrong, and passionate individual. His story was already cut short but for it to happen again is a crime, in my opinion.

Alex Mercer. My sweet, lovable, charming Alex. He is someone who is almost too over-thoughtful for his own good, and I mean that in so many ways. He overthinks every situation presented to him. Every situation needs to come with a beginner's guide when it comes to him. But he also has everyone's best interests in mind. He is someone who needs a hug, even when he claims he doesn't. He is the big brother everyone needs.

Reggie Peters, Reginald. He is the personification of a pure heart, a human/phantom golden retriever. His commentary for every situation never ceased to make me smile, even in a situation deemed challenging or something the group couldn't come back from. He knows how to lighten the mood. But more than that, he knows how to be there for the people he loves.

I give immense credit to the actors in this show because they are the ones that made these characters shine. However, these characters deserve something in return for giving us, the fans, something so heartwarming to watch. My hope is that I can make a story for them that not only you love but gives more to their journey. If I have figured anything out about this story and the people in it, they do not quit.

I will be updating this story as often as I can. As of right now, I don't have a plan for this, but I feel so inspired by these characters. 

Feel free, or please do, leave comments with your ideas, suggestions, or general feelings about what is happening in the story :)

Once again, I do not own any of these characters, the songs, or the start of their storyline, but I do hope I can take something that was left unsaid and turn it into something great.

-Xoxo, Scarr