10.

Happy reading Guys...

I m getting very less votes guys. I hope the track is not that boring. Please comment if you want the change in track. I am ready to do it. 

Next Morning .... 

Nandini went down freshening up and asked kaka "Good morning kaka aapne kuch khaya, Acha listen Manik ke na food me thoda changes krni hai. "

Nandini : Kaka please make some home food. Like simple food, Daal chawal , chappati all these so that he feel like home. And also you guys eat with him, he feels alone. I am 100% sure he will love your company.

Kaka smiled a little and said "Didi baba is good but hum kaise kha sakte h " 

Nandini: Kaka we are there for him and you are a father figure for him , you care for him. I am sure you all know his mood swings to  kaka please don't make him the king treat him like your son, you can scold him too and if says you back just take my name.

They both laughed at this and kaka nodded his head in yes. Nandini went up and wake him up "Manik chalo get up, you have to workout and move to college as well." 

Manik groaned in his sleep " Nandu yaar don't boss around me, shoooo go away, go go don't disturb me." 

Nandini : fine i am going away, I will never talk to you , you sleep I am not your friend anymore no.

She said dramatically and sat there smiling lightly. Manik woke up in a jerk, "No no nandu areee you are my friend . See I am up. "

He said cutely rubbing his eyes as if someone snatched his candy. Nandini went from there bidding him bye and went to her house. She doesn't lie to her mother so after reaching home she told the truth to her. 

She believed that no relationship be it friendship, be it her mother- daughter relationship can bloom in lie. She always believed in truth. Her mother was angry but after knowing her true intentions she understood her situation. Although she didn't told her the actual reason behind Manik's situation. she went to college and thought of surprising Manik. 

They completed their classes and labs and in the lunch time she messaged him to meet her near the college gate.

Manik reached there in 10 minutes as he was equally excited to meet her and eat the hand made lunch. Nandini held his hands and said manik come we will have something new today. 

Manik frowned  at her and went with her. She went near the tree and opened her tiffin. 

Manik : Nandu we can eat this inside also no , then why here. Is there something that I need to know. 

Nandini : Manik we shouldn't talk during eating, don't you know this. Bad Manners. (He pout at him angrily)

Manik chuckled at this and then finished their lunch. Nandu then went to the golgappa stall. She said "Uncle golgappa please." 

Manik scrunched his nose "Nandu I am full, are you crazy."

Nandu: Please na Manik ok fine only 2 okk.