32.

Happy Reading Guyss.....

Manik called the butler to bring coffee for both of them. She found him lost in his thoughts "What happen manik, is there something is bothering you ?"

Manik held his hands together and rubber her palms "Yes, Wo actually We are going for a concert to France, So i was thinking of booking your tickets along with Us. Please take your leave. " Nandini frowned at his words and said " You know It is not possible for me to take leave. I am just an intern and Interns cannot apply for leave. And my placements are at its peak. If I leave i single Mail, I am screwed. " 

Manik's hold tightened and finally he lost his cool, "So what yaar leave the damn internship, I don't give a shit. I will search for you. And about college, you leave that on me."  

Nandini : Manik, Are you crazy, you are telling Nandini Murthy to break the damn rules. It's not happening . 

Manik shouted on her "NANDINI , You are telling me to leave you alone and go."

Nandini flinched at his voice and said taking her in a tight hug "Manik, tell me one thing Why are you going there ?"

Manik : What , Concert I told you yaar.

Nandini : So you are basically there for work Manik. You will be busy with practicing with your friends. They are your besties Manik, give them time equally. I am always there for you.  Yes off course I will miss you but work is more important. 

Manik, you haven't experienced long distance relationships right, let's do this . It will be fun. You will miss me , call me , we can talk on nights on video calls. Let's Enjoy the phase manik rather than sulking on it. 

Manik was listening to her every words carefully and he pouted cutely " What if I loose my calm, I get angry, I will break someone's bones, Who will be there to calm me down the way you do !!"

Nandini laughed at him and she opened her pendent and made him wear it . This is mine and it will calm you down. Whenever you are angry look at my picture , call me if possible I will talk to you. Think about our happy days. 

And after that also if it doesn't works Punch that person hard. 

His eyes widen in shock listening to this and both laughed at their talks. She further said " So when are you guys leaving, all set ?"

Manik nodded in no resting his head on her lap and caressing her belly inside her top "NO, I will message Cabir to book the tickets. I was waiting to talk to you. But Nandu I will miss you." 

Nandini ruffled his hairs lovingly and said  " Me too Manik, but it will increase our love once you are back." 

Manik : Ok but this is the last time I am going alone, after this You are following me and am  I .

Nandini : Ok My cute monster.

Manik : Hey I am not cute, I am hot and sexy.

Nandini : Ok My cute, hot and sexy monster.