𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎(Edited)

𝐽𝑜ℎ𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Hello There Am Johnifier I Prefer That You Call Me John Okay? So Hmmm Aha! I have Something to Share of My Experience I will tell you about this First So Nera My Older Cousin Found This Staff Toy Cat She Wanted to Keep it and I don't really Mind of it since She Has a Childish Side But It Turns Out that "thing" isn't just a Staff toy it has Being Possessed By A Spirit and Nerami Understand What It was Saying Sometimes I can Hear the Meowing Sound at Night.

Damn That was Scary But That Staff Toy Cat named "Cattie" Only Make Meow Sounds When She Wants Something Or When She has a Warning to All Of Us. When It Comes to News Nerami Only Hears Her Meowing Sounds and Understand What she was Saying And Report it To Us Of course. sometimes I Like Cattie Sometimes I Hate Cattie What I like about Cattie is She would Warn Us and Give us News She was Telling the Truth No She has No Mistake For Report the News and The Warnings Too Not Even a Single Mistake.

Cattie Was Like She can See the Future Or Maybe Something More Than That She Is Also Has a Telekinesis But Powerful One. You wanna see what she's Looks Like Okay Wait! I'll Be Back For Few Minutes Okay?

F͎e͎w͎ M͎i͎n͎u͎t͎e͎s͎ L͎a͎t͎e͎r͎(𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐡)

*He Runs Rushly* Guys am Back Here Have a Look I Take a Picture Of this Since We Entered My Club Mansion For the First Time Okay Now Look at this Staff Toy Cat

what you see It's Normal Staff Toy Cat Laying Down the Small Table But it has a Spirit Itself. Well Let's Start The Story of My Event Shall We? *Ehem!*
Few Weeks Ago it's the Day Of Showing My Cousin what My Money or A Borrowing That I Save of the Mansion it's pretty Good Looking Outside But Inside It's Very Dusty I Hate Dusts Am Allergic To them Especially My Brother Too. okay Now Let's Start....the Day I finally Show My Cousins and My Brother About the Mansion I Bought and Save.....

🅵🅴🆆 🆆🅴🅴🅺🆂 🅰🅶🅾

3𝘙𝘋 𝘗𝘖𝘝

“John Is This Why You Wanted To Borrow Our Saved Money so you can Buy something Better than Something?” Nerami Questioned to John and John Reply “Yes That's Why I have something to Show You and you're Gonna Love it!” Monica Said “Are you sure? You better Not Spend Something Stupid thats Not Very Important...” “No No It's also Important and Very Fun Too even The Young Ones are Excited!” John Look at Kittie and Gian They All Looked Excited.

Few minutes Later John Finally Would Take off There Blind Folds and Show a Good Looking Mansion And Everyone's Faces Looks Shocked Like How Can John Get Enough Afford the Good Looking Mansion? Nerami was About To Say Something...

“it's...It's....IT's.....IT'S.... IT'S!?.....”

_______________________________________

ℋ𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 ℛ𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 ℐ ℋ𝑜𝓅𝑒 𝒴𝑜𝓊 ℰ𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒪𝒻 ℳ𝓎 𝒪𝒸𝓈 ℐ𝓃 ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝒜𝓊 ℰ𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝑜𝓃𝑒 ℒ𝒾𝓀𝑒𝓈 ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 ℛ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉? ℐ 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 ℐ ℒ𝑜𝓋𝑒 ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓈𝓎 𝒮𝑜 ℳ𝓊𝒸𝒽 ♥ 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝒶 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒩𝑒𝓍𝓉 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝒶 𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 ℛ𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈 ( ̄▽ ̄)~*

-𝓒.𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮