𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1: 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

3𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽

“Its....EXPENSIVE AND BEAUTIFUL!!!”
Nerami's Worried Reaction turn into Amazed But It Turns into Worried Again.(ᴀᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ sʜᴇ's ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʙᴜʏs ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘᴇɴsɪᴠᴇ sᴛᴜғғ ʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴇᴅ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. -_-  -𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟)

“John! How can you Afford this!? Aren't You Worried About the Electricity Bills and Water Bills!?” Monica Said In a Worried Tone “Dont Worry I'll Paid For it...Ehehem Maybe..?”John Replied “Okay....So John Can You Tour Guide Us In the Mansion?” Reyson Questioned and Wanted to see “Reyson It's No just Any Mansion It's Club Mansion! And yes I will Tour Guide You All” John Was Corrected Reyson. They all Following John Inside the Mansion I mean- Club Mansion.

And When they Got Inside What they saw Was A Place Full of Dusts and The Bad News Gian and John Allergic to Dusts. They start Sneezing and Itching “AAAAACHOOO!!!” “Big Bro My Back is Itchy!!” Nerami Was Worried And Lead Gian and John Outside “John What the Heck!? Aren't you Guys Both Allergic To Dusts!?” “Yeah But...It Looks Like they Forgot to Arrange the Furniture and Clean all the Dusts in the Mansion *Coughs*” “Okay You two Stay Outside! We will Clean the Dusts Inside the House” Nerami Suggest It But John And Gian Wanted to Help.

“But Nera I Suppose to Clean the Place I Bought it!” “Yeah His Right Pls Let me Help you and Kittie!” Nerami Shake Her Head and Said “Nah Uh! no means No am Not Letting you Both Sick again We will Clean the Club Mansion and There Will be No Problem for you two getting Allergic. Come on Guys Let's Clean up Chop Chop” Nerami Clap Her Hand Three Times In the "chop chop" part and they All(Except Gian and John ofc-) Getting A Brooms and They went inside and start Cleaning.

After 3 Hours of Cleaning the Dust Around the Mansion Gian and John When Inside They got Amazed John Thought He Was Scammed But he Was Wrong and John Finally Tutor Inside the Mansion. “This Is the Kitchen It Looks Cleaner when You guys Inside! Ohh Look this is The Living Room I hope You're Comfortable and Let's go Upstairs To you're Rooms!” When they Walk Upstairs and Going the Hall And They Saw A Mysterious Stuffed Toy Black Cat With Green Buttons On its Eyes Laying Down On a Small Rounded Table On the Corner And Surprising The Light Was On the Middle of the Table.

 “This Is the Kitchen It Looks Cleaner when You guys Inside! Ohh Look this is The Living Room I hope You're Comfortable and Let's go Upstairs To you're Rooms!” When they Walk Upstairs and Going the Hall And They Saw A Mysterious Stuffed Toy Black ...

Nerami said “That Staff Toy Cat was......... ADORABLE!!!!!” Nerami was Very Excited To See that Creepy Staff Toy Black Cat While the Others was Being Considered and Confused Why She is Like A Creepy Staff Toy Cat literally Just Not There Before “Uhh Nera That Staff Toy Wasn't There Before When I Buy this Mansio-” “GUYS CAN WE KEEP IT PLEASE!!!” John Got Cut Off Sentence By Nerami's Excited Voice “Nerami That Toy Wasn't there I was the One who Clean the Upstairs and It wasn't there” Monica Was Trying to Warn her “Aww Come On Monica Am pretty Sure It was Already There and You Didn't See it” Nerami Doesn't Believe What Monica saying

“BUT CAN WE KEEP IT PLS!!!???” Nerami Was Begging Like a Child wanted to Buy a Toy “Am Sorry Sis No We Can't Keep that” Reyson Reply “Yeah What if it was a Random Toy Pop out of Nowhere And You're Like a Next Victim Just like Horror Movie!!” Gian Said In a Very Scared Voice and Kittie Nods And Agree With Him “Dont Be so Dramatic guys am Going to Keep it and Also We should Stop Watching Horror Movies At Night Now” Nerami Suggested “Hmm what should I Call you.......OHH!! how about Cattie! You're Name is Now Cattie!!”

𝑱𝑶𝑯𝑵'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽

I knew Nerami Wouldn't Listen at the First place. But That Name Reminded me of something That Nerami Used to Have and the end it's all gone...Yes Am Talking About My Cousin's Pet that she used to Have Let Me Explain After that High Building Fire Incident that She and that Little Girl Fall for that Building When she was About Ten Years old. Nerami Can't Walk due to her Broken Legs Bone and Doctor saying that Nerami Would Get out of the Hospital Just 5 Months and She felt Lonely Inside the Hospital No One Company Her Since Were All Busy at School and Our Family was Doing a Business Job.

And Then a Random Mother and The Kid that Nerami Saved Her and That's How Nera and Cattie Met. A Mother Gave a Little Tiny Kitten that It's Only 8 Months Old then Nera Named her Cattie. Ever Since She got of a Hospital After 5 Months Cattie Was Spoiled and also Stubborn too But She is Also Kind Sometimes And Literally Mysteriously Knowing A Bad Happens and Warn us Too Wow She is One Smart Cat. When Nera was About 14 It was the Best Turned into Worst Day of her Life...Cattie Died By the Unknown Illness. Nerami Cried that Day and she is always Stares at Cattie's Grave and Gave some Of her Favorite Toys and the Flowers. And She always stays in her room for Few Days...

I feel Bad for her Losing Someone who is Precious to her that she wanted to Keep it Forever is Hurting her Heart. *Sighs* fine I should let her Keep it and If am Right about that thing it has Spirit I would suggest to Throw that thing Out of the Club Mansion. I sigh and Said “Fine Nerami you can Keep It But you have to stay that Staff Toy Cat in your Room and I will show you're Room Later” I saw Nerami Smiled so Brightly that I never seen that “THANK YOU JOHN THANK YOU I ALWAYS WANTED TO HAVE A STAFF TOY CAT!!” she ran to me and Hug me Gently and Of course I hug her Back :)

“Okay Okay Nera Let's Continue the Tour right now” I Pat her back and she let me go then I continue to tour their rooms. After Showing Reyson's room and I Lead Everyone to Nerami's room. I don't know She Would Like it or Not cause it's Not Enough for her “Nera I know your Not gonna Like this..” Nerami Look at Me with a Confused Face and Said “What do you Mean?” I sigh and Open the Door it was Looking Normal But the Color Isn't match for her and there's Not Enough Space for her I looked at Nerami and....

Her Face was Full of Amazed and Happiness Instead Of Disgusted Face and Sad Face “I-I-I LOVE IT JOHN!!!” She Enter her Future Room and Look around like a Little Curious Kid she is “This One is My Bed, And Right Beside me is For Cattie to Sleeps, and This One will Be my Closet, This One will Be My Makeup Table, This one will be my study Table and this One will be where I put My Books!” I was Suprise that she is very Greatful for that at least she has Enough Place for her Stuffs. Im glad I have my Cousin Like that Even tho she's Not Enough Maturity of her She's still Nerami.

“Soo Mates Should We Arrange the Furniture? Cause I can't Wait to Going this Club Mansion” Nerami Said in Excited Tone and In the British Tone “Hmm Yes We should Right Now!” I said in agreement With her And We start to Put and Arrange the Furnitures.

3𝑹𝑫 𝑷𝑶𝑽

A Two Glowing Green Eyes Watch from Afar While It's in Nerami's room
And Suddenly Smiling Like a Evil Doll...

“ꪑꫀꪮ᭙~  ᠻỉ᭢ꪖꪶꪶꪗ ᡶꫝꫀ ᠻꪊ᭢ ꫝꪖᦔ ꪉꫀᦋꪖ᭢...”

_______________________________________

𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕴𝖙𝖘 𝕯𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝕴 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖒 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝖆𝖒 𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖘𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖌𝖚𝖞𝖘 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕻𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖎𝖙. 𝕴 𝖍𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖘𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘. 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖙 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘.

-𝓒.𝓒𝓪𝓴𝓮