18. The Truth!

He was standing outside the hostel. As soon as he was about to go inside he would stop. He was only thinking about Anupama.

Anuj : Ek kaam krta hu Anu ko call krta hu usse bol deta hu ki wo class ke liye mera wait na kare mei sanju ke sath hu...

As soon as he took his phone out of his pocket, he saw that he had received a lot of missed calls of Anupama.

Anuj : Anu ki itni saari missed calls sb thik toh h na ,........call krta hu.

Just as he was about to call, Priya came running and collided with Anuj and Anuj's phone fell down.

Priya : ohh sorry sorry Anuj mene dekha ni

Anuj : koi baat nahi wo sanju....

Priya : Haa tumhe hi dekhne aayi thi pls chlo Anuj jldi plss

Anuj : haa haa chalo

Anuj raised his he saw that his phone was broken.  And he was thinking how to tell Anu now.

Anuj : priya ek min mujhe andr kse jaane dege

Priya : don't worry Anuj mei warden se baat krti hu tum piche chale jaana.

Anuj : Haa okay

Priya talked with the warden and Anuj went inside the girls hostel.  As he was going inside, Mitali collided with Anuj.

Anuj : oh sorry sorry

Saying this Anuj left.

Mitali was shocked.

Mitali : Anuj......yaha.....girls hostel me kyun?.....dekhti hu

Mitali was following Anuj.  Anuj and Priya were standing outside Sanju's room.

Priya : Anuj tum andr jaao main corridor mei dekhti kahi koi aa na jaaye

Anuj : haa thik hai (but But he didn't feel right)

Priya has gone.

Mitali : Anuj sanjana ke room mei.....kyun ?

Mitali stood up silently and was watching what would happen now.

Anuj went to Sanju's room.  And he saw Sanjana he was shocked.  Sanjana had a knife in her hand and she was about to cut her vein. At the same time Anuj took the knife in his hand and stopped her.

Anuj : sanju are you mad ? Kya kr rhi ho ye sb

Sanjana was not conscious. She had no idea what was happening around her.

Anuj : sanju mei tumse baat kr rha hu......sanju.....sanjana

He loudly screamed at her. She came in senses. She saw Anuj. And she immediately hugged bim.

Sanjana : Anuj sb barbad ho gya ( Tears flown from her eyes)

Anuj : Sanju pr hua kya h

He broke the hug. And held her from the shoulder.

Sanju : Anuj agr.....agr mere parents ko pta chl gya................ya.......fr kisi or ko mera kya ho gyaa........Mujhe na mar hi jaana chahiye.....haaa mujhe na marr hi jaana chahiye

And she went to kitchen. She picked up the kerosene oil. As she was about to pour the oil on herself , Anuj held her hand.

Anuj : Sanju choro isse baat kya h bolo