21. MaAn Reunite !!

Hola lovely peoples, Thanku for ur wishes , my exams went great. Sorry and Thnku for waiting.
So without wasting time too much let's start our story.
Hope you all remember what is going on if you not then re-read last two parts......

___________________________________________

Anuj held her both hands and looked in to her eyes. He pulled her closer.

Rahate teri bahoo mei hai,
Chahe meri teri rahoo mei hai,
Meri lakiro mei teri lakire mile iss trah,
Jaise sagar se milne ko barsi ho boonde yun hi bewajah...

Anu : I love you , Anuj
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( itne kyun bechain ho rahe ho 😂👀)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Itni bechaini achi nahi h vse 😂)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Anuj : I love you ,Anu 😍

She immediately hug him.

Oo more saiyann.....naino mei tu hi base,
Oo more saiyaan lag ja tu aake gale...

Anuj : I love you Anu , I really love you.....

He looked at her and his eyes full of love and desire. Their faces were so close. Their nose touched each other's. They both were happy. He kissed her forehead.

He cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Dil ki deewaro pe dil ke kinaaro pe teri hi baate likhun,
Rote hue pal bhi lagte hai haste tu jab aaye mere rubaruu...

He picked her up in his arms. She encircle her hands over his neck.

Aisa apna naata kya rishta kehlata bs teri banke rahu...

Anuj took her to the bench and made hem sat and sat down himself. He continuously looked her and pulled her more closer. She lowered her eyes. And then he cupped her face and gave a wet kiss on her right cheek. Her cheeks colour turned red. Their faces were very close. They felt each other warm breath.

Anu kissed her forehead. He closed her eyes. Then he side hugged to her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

Anuj : Ab jeeyege toh sath , marenge toh sath

Anu : Ab hum kabhi alag nahi hogenge

Anuj cupped her face and gave a wet kiss on her lips. Now Anu became nervous. But she also reciprocated. He runned his tongue over her lips and he bite her lower lip. She parted her lips and he entered in her mouth his tongue battling with hers. They explored every area of each other's mouth. This showed how could they missed each other. After few min. Both separated bcoz lack of oxygen. His face was glowing and her face had became red than the beetroot.

Anuj : Anu yakeen nahi ho raha hum dono ek sath hai

Anu : Haa Anuj ye ek sapne jaisa hai na