Part - 7

( they enters the house, Barkha comes to them and ask about baby. They explain everything to her. Then phone rings)

Karan - Hello

Kidnapper - Sun, xyz road se jo rasta jungle ki taraf jata hai, wahan tujhe Ek godown dikhega. Aaj raat thik 11 bje sare saboot lekar wahan pahuch aur ha koi hoshiyari nahi sirf tu akela hi aana chahiye. Warna.... (He hang up the call)

Karan - Hello..h..

Monami put her hand on his shoulder. He turns and said

Karan - Chalo Monami, hume Baby ko wapas lekar aana hai

Monami smiles and nodded

Barkha comes nd said-  Karan, mujhe sirf Baby hi nahi balki mere sare apne sahi salamat chahiye (to Monami) including you too

Monami feels blessed. She nodded at her they both leave from there with all evidences. They reach the location

Karan - Baby kahan hai?

Kidnapper - Saboot laaye ho na? Aur ha Agar koi hoshiyari ki to Tumhari niece to gyi samjho

Karan - Saboot hai mere pas par phle mujhe Baby ko dekna hai

Kidnapper - Are ladki ko lekar aao re.
A man comes with Baby. He takes Baby at his gunpoint

Baby - Chhodo mujhe....chodo (she sees Karan) Chachu...she starts crying

Karan - Baby... ghabrao mat. Chachu aa gye hain. Chachu aapko Kuchh nahin hone denge. (To kidnapper) Tumhare saboot lo aur Baby ko chhor do.

Kidnapper - Phle saboot do

(Karan handover all evidence to him. He checks those all nd gestures his man to leave the girl. But before Baby reached to Karan a goon about to shoot her but Monami sees all this. She runs as fast as she could. She picks Baby in her arms and falls in other direction)

Karan - Babyyyy... ( He was about to run towards them)

Suddenly all goons come and start fighting with Karan. Ruhan and Sahil also come there as their investigation also leads them to that location. They all were fighting. Monami covers Baby n starts fighting with goons. She goes towards Karan. She hands over her to Karan nd asks him to go home as Baby's safety is more important nd she will come with the evidences. Karan looks at her wounds, blood was oozing from there. He gets shocked and said ...

Karan - Monami tum..tumhe goli Lagi hai...tum..

Monami - Karan, relax... Goli sirf chhokar nikli hai.

Karan takes out his handkerchief. His eyes have tears. He takes her wounded hand in his palms and said...

Karan - Nahin Monami, main iss tarah tum sabko chhorkar nahin ja sakta, tum ek kaam karo...tum aur Ruhan bhai Baby ko lekar jao aur han... raste me bandage bhi kara lena ( while tying the handkerchief to her wound). Yahan main aur Sahil sambhal lenge.

Monami - Karan Zid mat karo. Baby ko lekar jao please uska yahan rahna safe nahi hai.

Karan - Nahi, Monami Zid tum kar rahi ho, tumhe chot lgi hai. Tum jao pls.

Monami - Nahin, Main kahin nahi ja rahi, Ruhan bhai aap lekar jaiye Baby ko.

Ruhan - Thik hai main lekar jata hun.

( Everyone covers him nd he walks out with Baby. Karan, Monami and Sahil were fighting with all the goons suddenly their head tries to Run away with all evidences by a car. Monami sees that and runs fast. She jumps on his car, due to that car collided with a Wall. She pulls the man out and start beating him. After some time Karan and Sahil reach there with police. But Monami was still beating him then Karan Holds her by the waist. Police arrest all goons nd leave from there. Karan holds her hand nd makes her sit in the car nd gestures Sahil to sit. They reach the hospital. Karan holds Monami's hand gently and they three enter inside.

Karan - Doctor... doctor

Nurse - Excuse me sir, ye hospital hai pls Iss tarah shor mat kijiye. Patient ko disturb hoga.

Karan - Sorry sister..wo..aap please doctor ko bula dijiye

Sister - ji

Doctor comes nd she bandages her wounds.

Doctor - Dekhiye ghabrane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Ghav bahut zyada gahre nahi hain lekin han agar aur Thodi der ho jati to inhe khoon ki kami ho skti thi. But abhi sab thik hai. Ye Kuchh medicines aap le lijiyega inke liye aur time se dete rahiyega ( Sahil takes the prescription nd goes towards the pharmacy).

Karan - Doctor kya hum inhe ghar le ja skte hain?

Doctor - Han, bilkul. Kuchh din rest karengi to jaldi thik ho jayengi.

Karan - Thanks doctor.

( all the while Karan was ignoring Monami nd she notices it )

Monami - Karan.... ( No response) Karan... (No response...she holds his hand ) Karan... Kya hua hai? Tum iss tarah behave kyon kar rahe ho?

Karan - (while seeing the window side ) Kis tarah behave kar raha hun main? Kya kah rahi ho tum? (She about to stand up but Karan holds her nd makes her sit again) kya Bachpana hai yeh...tum kyon nahi samajhti ki Tumhari jaan sirf Tumhari nahi hai, kisi aur ki bhi zindagi ho tum ( Monami was shocked then he realises his mistake) wo...wo tumhare Bhai, bhabhi aur Papa tumse bahut pyar karte hain na to...

Monami - (She made him sit in front and cupped his face but Karan was still looking down) Karan, meri taraf dekho ( he looks at her) jo bhi tumhare man me....gussa, nafrat, dar ya I mean jo bhi feel kar rahe ho tum.. pls use apne dil me mat rakho. Bahar nikalo use, ye mat socho ki log kaise react karenge, ya tumhe judge karenge...bas...jo hai kah do

( Karan's eyes filled with tears, he hugged her tightly. She also reciprocate)

.... That's it for today. Reviews share karna na bhoole sath hi vote aur comment karke apna pyar barsate rahen.

 Follow Karna bilkul na bhoole Dhanyavad 🙏