Part - 1

There was smoke all around and the sound of gunfire was heard everywhere.

A girl is seen giving instructions to her teammates. After 2 or 3 hours of Hard work, finally the Girl's team waved their victory Nd they Headed towards their headquarters to report.

Headquarters, Uttar bharat area

Girl - Major Monami Mahajan reporting sir (with her teammates)

Col. Bakshi - Aao aao Monami. Welcome. I'm really proud of you. I knew that you and your team will definitely come after winning this battle like every time. Tumne ek baar fir se Desh ka sir garv se uncha kar diya.
        Well, I have a good news for you guys. Appreciating this excellent performance of your team, the ministry has decided to give you Bravery Award. So congratulations guys.

Monami and her team- Thank you sir

************
KTV news studio

A Guy - Good morning friends, I'm Karan Shergill on your own show "The voice of country". So let's start with today's biggest news.

Some terrorists tried to infiltrate on the country's border.... It is being told that these people were trying to enter the country's border at around 3 am today... On knowing this, our Indian Army stopped them and gave a befitting reply to their every attack and once again waved the flag of its success....In this attack, 4 terrorists were dropped by the army and one has been captured alive and There is no serious casualty on our side.
      Appreciating the excellent work of the Soldiers, the Government of India has decided to give them the Bravery Award.

      The news is there, keep watching "The voice of country", KTV news.

***********
Karan Walks out of the News-cast room.

Avantika - Hey Karan, after having your lunch, come to my cabin. Ok ?

Karan - Yeah sure.

(After having lunch with his friends Karan goes to her cabin)

Karan - May I come in ?

Avantika - Karan, what is this yaar. Maine tumhe pahle bhi bola hai na ki tumhe mere cabin me aane ke liye permission ki zaroorat nahi hai. Fir ye sab ??

Karan - Yeah I remember but kya kar skte hain rules are rules nd I like to do everything in a systematic way so....btw did you have some work?

Avantika - Yeah, I want you to go to the Bravery award ceremony nd personally cover all those things.

Karan - And you know what... This is the bestest Idea for me. Actually I also want to go there nd meet the soldiers.

Avantika - Ok then be ready the day after tomorrow to go there.

Karan - Sure.
( He walks out of the cabin)

Devika - Hey Karan, kya hua? Kya kaha uss Akdu boss ne?

Karan - Kuchh nahi wo chahati hain ki main award ceremony me jakar personally cover karu sab kuch.

Varun- Aur tune ha bol diya?

Karan- Ha.... actually me khud wahan jana chahta hoon aur Desh ke un real heroes se milna chahta hoon. Aise mauke baar baar nahi aate mere dost.

Suhana - Ye baat to hai. You are so lucky. Kaash me bhi ja pati.

Varun - Abhi to tera koi chance nahi hai. Chal chal ke report prepare kar lete hain warna wo Akdu yahan se bhi bahar kar degi hame.

Suhana - Ha chalo yaar
( Everyone goes to their respective cabins )

.
.
.
.
.
.

So.... Excited for their first meeting?

Don't forget to vote nd share your views.