Cold, harsh winds of December bursted through the window of the room making white sheer curtains of the royal room fly. The Prince shivered, getting up from his comfortable position on the couch, set his book down on the table and walked to the window and closed it.
He then walked back to his book. A sad novel that had him so caught up. He couldn't focus on anything else.
Not the piano lesson that he had. Or the etiquette class or the painting session.
He coughed a little and sighed.

"Please Edward!! Don't leave her..."
Tears brimmed his Hazel eyes and he ran his tiny hand through the silky blonde locks.

Knock knock.

"Come in."
He says softly. His mother enters the rook in all her glory.
"Eomma !!"
The Prince ran to her embrace.
"I missed you!!"
He heard his mother chuckle.
"I was gone for only two days Jimin-ah!"

Jimin.
Park Jimin.
The only son of King Park.
19 years old.
Cute and soft.

"I know but I missed you. How was your trip to the Lee Fort??"
The Prince asked. His mother ruffled his hair.
"It was good. I got you new books."
Jimin smiled and kissed his mother's cheek.
"Thank you. I love you"
"Love you too."

They sat on the bed and talked for hours until they were called to the dinning hall for dinner.

On the Royal table sat a family of three. King Park looked like the fictional powerful king. His words were like carvings on stone. There was no turning back. As a father he didn't do much. He was greatly disappointed with his son who couldn't harm a bug. Let alone rule the kingdom. His plans were for him to know and he knew he had everything settled.

The dinner went on smoothly until the King spoke up.
"I have something to tell you Jimin. "
The young Prince looked up at his father and gulped. He wasn't used to this. His father's attention was never on him unless he was in trouble.
"Yes appa??"
The King took a long sip from his cup of juice and looked at his son with a stern gaze.
"As we were at the Lee Fort, a proposal was made by the Lees. One we couldn't pass on. Their son Lee Jaemin wants to marry you."
Silence followed his words.
Jimin's world shook to the core and his gaze shifted to his mother. She looked at him with sad eyes. He knew she was just as helpless.

"But appa ... I'm not ready yet-"
His father's Disappointed hiss cut him off.
"I have already decided. It's for the best. Jaemin is suitable for you. End of discussion. Follow me."
He ordered his wife.
They got up and left. Jimin missed the last pitiful glances his mother shot towards him. He was too busy trying to breathe evenly.

"No... pls wake me up."