Twin Trouble || 13

aera and jungkook (twins) as jimin's children! happy reading! i hope you like the chapter ^^

___

"fuck off," aera scoffs, wiping her hands on her sides and ignores the older boys glaring down at her and her brother. she picks up her bag casually, heading to the door, though she stops for a second, raising up a brow at jungkook, who is quite visibly scared of the situation they've gotten themselves into.

"are you just going to stand there?" she says to him, grabbing his hand and pulls him out of the restroom with her shooting one last glare at the group of older boys.

jungkook gulps thickly yanking his hand back and glares at her too, although he says nothing for he didn't want to fight with aera here in front of all the people in a mall. so he just grips on the straps of his bag, speed walking ahead of her, getting an annoyed groan from the girl.

"kook, are you mad?" she jogs to catch up with him, getting no response from the brother, "jungkook-ah, talk to me. are you mad?" she tries again, but when he doesn't even look at her, it bugs puts her off and she huffs back in frustration. "fine! keep ignoring me! i'm sorry that i had to pee and decided to do it in a restroom unlike you boys who can just stand in front of any wall and pee!"

"shut up," jungkook mutters, "you could've waited for the ladies restroom. but you're such an ass aera, you did this on purpose!"

"wha— ew! why would i do this on purpose? ladies restroom is wayyyy cleaner and more hygienic than boys'! like please! ew! who even wants to go there?" she cringes, "you guys don't even know how to pee. did you look at those guys? they were playing around there while peeing! that's disgusting!"

jungkook's cheeks burn with embarrassment and also anger for he couldn't decide what to do that would make his sister shut up. he had already told her that it was bad idea when aera proposed to him that she can just use the gents' restroom because the ladies' one was packed and she couldn't hold it anymore. jungkook protested a hundred times which aera ignored easily and pushed him inside the restroom first to check how many guys were in there.

fortunately there was none. aera got in quickly, shut herself inside one of the cubicles while jungkook was forced to stand by the urinals, keeping an eye on the door. aera had told him to handle it if some men came in before aera was done. jungkook being the quiet, shy kid, couldn't bring himself to tell the group of older boys not to start peeing yet as his sister was inside and might come out any moment.

his fear came true and the boys gasped loudly, one of them freaked out so bad that he forgot he had to cover up. then one of them started lecturing aera about how it's inappropriate of her to be inside a men's restroom. jungkook stood quietly, embarrassed with the whole thing while his sister didn't like the words the elder was throwing at her. she casually washed her hands, lifting up the right one to gloriously show them the middle finger and flashed a tight smile, angering the boys even more.