Satan (Obey Me!) x Reader (GN)

You're alone with Satan in the library, both enjoying the same romance. A fun and magical fantasy.

You're in the same small couch, your head resting on his shoulder while you take turns reading.

A new paragraph starts and it's Satan's turn to read... The book starts to get spicy .

"Boyle gets closer to Iona and pins her to the bed" he reads slowly and you start to blush a little "his hand grabs her thigh firmly"

The man shakes his head, trying to focus on the book, but you are a very big distraction "He whispers in her ear..." he lifts your head and gets his lips closer to your own ear while with his other hand closes the book and puts it in the sofa "I'll make you mine..." 

Your entire body shivered, his beautiful voice just had a lot of power over you. "Satan..."

"What is it?" he asks almost sweetly as he gets closer and closer to you. His movement made you unconsciously lean back on the arm of the couch.

"We're in the library" you say, kind of nervous, your mind was wondering to your deepest desires.

"We won't be doing anything anything out of the unusual." He says while making you lay properly in the fluffy surface and making his way on top of you. "Unless you ask for something more." His leg moves to be between yours.

You were blushing intensely, not just because Nora Robert's books were so nicely and expressively written, but the way he was being more intimate than usual. You stayed silent.

He holded your waist firmly. His long fingers on that specific spot were making it even hard to talk. "Hm, tell me kitten, tell me what you want."

"You already know I want you... But what if we get caught?" You say, hesitant.

"Nobody will know if we stay silent." He answered, brief, and immediately following it with a kiss. A very passionate one to be specific.

You couldn't help but sigh as you tasted his delicate and luscious lips. The way Satan kissed seemed out of a fairytale. It felt magical. Your lips seemed made to be with his, the slow and intimate contact always gave you that feeling.

His knee was very close to your most sensitive part, you didn't notice it until he got a bit too carried with the kiss and touched you with it. The unexpected contact made you hiss.

He pulled back and blushed a bit "I'm sorry..." Seeing him slightly embarassed was cute.

"It's fine." You were suddently full of coonfidence "I don't want you to stop here."

He showed a pretty, gentle smirk. "Your desires are orders."

He gets back to where he was, more certain now. The man removed your shirt from you. Your bare torso looked beautiful in his eyes.

"I want to mark you. To paint your empty canvas in purple and red." he looked you in the eyes, surprised at his own words. You nodded at him, giving him permission to do so.

He went low on you, close to your pants and kissed your lower abdomen. Then he sucked your skin for a bit, to then release it and reveal a small, irregular, purplish red mark. He smiled and proceeded to repeat the process on another spot.

His shy right hand went to your nipple, squeezing and stimulating you the best way he could. Damn, your expression was so pretty.

His kisses and marks were going higher on you, his lips on you felt so so good. He came up to your chest and kept marking you, but his left hand did not stay still and moved to your thigh, squeezing it. "This layer of fabric is stopping me from feeling you to the fullest. Do you mind if I remove it, darling?"