~!Information!~

Hey Darlings~!

My name is Alex and I'm the author of this fanfiction~

Your name is ; Y/n Shigiraki

You are infact Tomura Shigiraki's little sister. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                             Your Hair~ 

                                                                             Your Hair~ 

                                                                         Your Dorm Room~!

                                                                         Your Dorm Room~!

Playlist ;  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifYNbaFAa9w

Your Best friend :  Himiko Toga ; Akiiro Manjha

About you : 

You are a 19 year old, female who is the last member of the Hassaikai. You were the most strongest member in the gang, besides Overhaul. After Overhaul was arrested after being surrounded by pro hero's and police. Since she always wore a mask with her suit she used while causing ruckus in the city, she was never noticed by anyone, which gave her an advantage to attend a College. ( The LOV doesn't exist in this story, all members of the LOV are friends. ) You have medium length, black hair and amber eyes. You are a very stunning woman, which makes you very popular after transferring to the College. Specifically with the boys and most of the girls. ( You were taken away from your older brother ( Shiggy ) when you and him were really young so don't notice him until later on in the story ) Read for more information!

Your Quirk : Mother Nature

You can control ; Fire, Water, Earth and Wind by using specific hand motions.

Toga Age : 19

Dabi Age : 21

Shiggy Age :  20

Mr.Compress(Atsuhiro Sako) Age : 20

Changed the ages for the story!!

Enjoy the story~~!