Lunch

LISTEN TO THIS PLAYLIST WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER. 

I reached down, picking up the note with a sigh of annoyance. Turning back to the front of the class, I opened the note and read the contents. 

The Note : " Meet me at the rooftop during Lunch. "

                       - Dabi

I crumbled up the note and shoved it into my bag, putting my elbow on the desk and resting my chin on the palm of my hand. Thinking of reasons why he wants me to meet him, I practically zoned out and payed no attention to the teacher. My first thought was ; Oh maybe he just wants to get to know me or something. But.. I was completely wrong about that..

At Lunch

I walked up multiple flights of stairs to get to the rooftop, huffing aggressively. " I shouldn't have worn these shoes.. " I grumbled, looking down at the knee-high boots. Pushing open the large, metal doors to the roof, I seen Touya talking to that Lizard guy and someone other guy who was wearing a mask. Tilting my head, I walked over to them. " What do you want. " I growled, putting my left hand on my hip. " Look who actually showed up.. how stupid of you. " The black hair male grinned, stepping towards me. 

3RD Person POV

Touya stepped closer to Y/n with a grin plastered on his face. Stepping back, Y/n nearly tripped. " I don't know where you're trying to go. But it doesn't pay to try and leave, cutie. " He chuckled, gripping Y/n's wrist. After you feel a burning sensation on your wrist, you let out a shrilling scream and pull away. Looking at your wrist, you see a red mark in the shape of a hand print wrapping around your wrist. " What the hell is your problem..?! " She screamed, tears of pain trickling down her cheeks. Dabi's eyes widened as he looked at her, blankly.

Tears pouring down your cheeks, you slapped him across the face, running towards the big metal doors while wiping the tear drops from your eyes

Tears pouring down your cheeks, you slapped him across the face, running towards the big metal doors while wiping the tear drops from your eyes. Running down the stairs, you run into a guy with big, crimson red wings. " Woah there! What's got you in a rush?! " He chuckled, helping you stand up straight. Without giving a response, you ran past him and to the women's restroom. You had your bag with you, so you could try to fix yourself up since the tears ruined your mascara. 

With Dabi, Mr.Compress and Spinner

" Dude, what the hell was that for? " Spinner growled, stepping towards him. Dabi who was staring down at his hand didn't respond. He looked up at the doors that lead back down to the 5th floor. " Answer me! " Spinner snapped, waving his hand infront of Dabi's face. " I didn't mean to.. " Is all that came out his mouth while he continued to stare at the metal doors. " Well you did.. so you just gained yourself a enemy. " Atsuhiro (Mr.Compress) sighed, putting his hand on Dabi's shoulder. He sighed and looked down with shut eyes.

Y/n POV

I zipped open my bag, rummaging through it while sniffling. The burn stung, and it was turning a dark red as the time passed. I ran some cold water on the burn, flinching at the interaction but a few minutes later I got used to it. The bell rang, and I sighed in annoyance. ' I'll just skip this one class.. it's not like it's going to hurt anyone. ' I thought to myself while turning the water off and looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess and my mascara was running down my face. I took a wet paper towel and started wiping off the running mascara, which didn't do much, you could still see the black tint from where it was. I shrugged blankly, putting on more mascara and grabbing my bag. Peeking out the bathroom, I looked both ways of the hallway as to scan for teachers who were looking for tardy students. With no sighting of any teachers, and with that, I walked out the bathroom. While wandering the halls, I messed with the burn on my wrist. The skin was peeling, so I was just picking at the skin. ' Should I go to my class after this period? Or should I just skip school for the rest of the day..? ' I thought to myself while rubbing the burn with my thumb. Smiling, I remembered that there was a Karaoke Night tonight in the Cafeteria. I pulled out my phone and texted Toga and Akiiro.

At Lunch

Walking to lunch was a real pain cause I was stopped by a bunch of guys who were asking for my number, aswell as a few girls. " Looks like you've got yourself some fans..~ " Akiiro cooed, nudging me as I sat down. " Yep.. and it's a pain in the ass. " I huffed, placing my elbow on the table and resting my chin on the palm of my hand. " Hey, you're the one who's pretty. You gotta deal with the perks that come with it! " Himiko smiled, stuffing her face with meat buns. I rolled my eyes, sighing obnoxiously. " Hey-- what happened to your wrist? " Toga asked with a muffled tone while pointing at your wrist. " OH--.. nothing happened! Don't worry about it. But anyways. I hope you two have sexy outfits in your closets. Because we ARE. Going to that Karaoke night tonight. " I smirked, looking at my two friends. " Finee.. " Akiiro whined, throwing her head back in frustration. " Good! Now, lets eat. The quicker we get back to class, the faster we can get to Karaoke night. " I smiled, clapping my hands together. 

Karaoke Night