Karaoke Night 2~

" What's wrong Y/n-Chan? " Toga whispered, tugging my sleeve. " Nothing.. I'm just going to go get a refill. " I chuckled, finishing the last bit of my punch. I felt pairs of eyes on me as I walked off and it was kind of creepy. Like.. you're being stalked kind of creepy. I looked around me to see absolutely nobody looking at me, but I still had the feeling that I was being watched. ' Maybe I'm just being paranoid.. ' I thought to myself, stepping towards the punch bowl again. " Boo! " The same blonde guy with crimson red wings appeared beside me. I jumped, whipping my head towards him. " Oh-! Sorry! I didn't think I'd actually scare you! " He blabbered, putting his hands out infront of him before rubbing the back of his neck. " I'm Takami..! But you can call me Keigo or Hawks. " He smiled nervously, sweating bullets. " Y/n.. " I mumbled, smiling warmly. " And it's alright, I'm just easily scared. " I chuckled, taking a sip of my punch. " It's nice to meet you! " He smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a slick, black and a white suit, kind of like something a butler would wear. Me and Keigo ended up talking for a while, I didn't notice how much time had gone by until Toga and Akiiro came and scolded me. " Y/n! Let's go, we were looking for you! " Toga hissed, grabbing my wrist. " I--.. Sorry Keigo!! " I shouted while I was being dragged out the cafeteria. " Hey! What time is it?! " I yelled, trying to pull away. " It's 1am! " Akiiro growled, walking beside me as I got dragged to the dormitory. " WHA-?! " Toga quickly shut me up by covering my mouth. " Shush! You're going to wake up the teachers! " She growled, elbowing me in my side. I groaned and gripped my side, cause the way she elbowed me, was not in a gentle, nor a nice way. Toga stopped at her dorm room, sighing and letting go of me. " Go straight to your dorm, and don't do anything stupid! " She scolded me quietly, and I just stared at her blankly and nodded slightly. She went inside her dorm, closing the door behind her while I rolled my eyes teasingly. I started walking to my dorm, just to bump into someone, AGAIN. I rubbed my eyes and looked up to see Keigo and the guy who burned my wrist. " Oh, hey Y/n! " Keigo smiled as I just stared at him. " S-Sorry Keigo, but I've gotta go to bed.! " I mumbled, shoving through them in a panic as I ran down to my dorm. " What-..? " Keigo muttered, his eyebrows furrowed as he processed what just happened. He looked at Dabi, who would be staring down the hall where Y/n had run off to. We watched as she struggled to open her door, but finally she managed to bust it open, and then she ran inside, closing the door shut behind her.

I sat down on my bed, pulling my phone out while panting. I texted my aunt that I would be coming to pick up my bike at around 5 am tomorrow after I got ready for school. I turned my phone off, knowing damn well she wasn't going to respond cause she's a heavy sleeper. I laid down, at the ceiling while sighing. 

4:30 am. 
I checked the time on my phone, groaning. I didn't get any sleep, nor did I even shut my eyes. I lazily got out of bed, dragging my feet to the closet, opening it and grabbing a shirt, and shoes. I then went to my dresser, grabbing a pair of jeans, and socks. I put them on, then doing my makeup, the usual. Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick or lipgloss and highlighter on my nose, and the edges of my eyes.

 Eyeliner, mascara, lipstick or lipgloss and highlighter on my nose, and the edges of my eyes

I grabbed my backpack, and phone, walking out my dorm with a yawn. I had very small dark circles under my eyes, but I didn't care. I walked down the stairs, leading to the common room of the dormitory before grabbing an Orange and peeling the skin off before peeling off slices and eating them while I leaned against the counter. Little did I know, there was a unexpected visitor that was watching me from around the corner. I sighed, rubbing the bottom of my eyes with my index finger while putting wireless earbuds in while scrolling through my Spotify playlists. I selected a playlist, smiling slightly as I huffed, pushing myself away from the counter. I started walking out the dormitory, softly humming along to the music.

Touya POV

I watched Y/n eat a tangerine, crossing my arms while my eyes slowly found her wrist. I stared at it and sighed. It was wrapped in bandages, and I couldn't help but feel bad about it. I shook off the thought and frowned. ' ' Why the hell should I feel bad for that hoe? ' '  I thought to myself while huffing. Suddenly, I seen her push herself off of the counter before she started walking out the dormitory. " Where the hell is she going this early? " I grumbled, stepping out from the shadows just to be scared by that idiot of a bird, Keigo. " What are you doing Dabi? " He huffed, crossing his arms while fanning his wings out with a frown. He looked towards the door to see her walking away from the dormitory. " Are you spying on her? " He grumbled, slapping him with his right wing. " No. Just shut up and mind your business you stupid chicken. " I grumbled, flicking him off before walking back up to my dorm.