Be Home Soon.

TW: Major Character Death.

---

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi in front of the front door, "I don't want you to go hyung!" the singer pouted. He was being playful. He knew it was always a special occasion when any of them got to go see family, but he just loved giving his hyung a hard time.

"It's not even for long. You know my parents want me to come visit," Yoongi chuckled. He was all packed up and ready to go visit his parents in Daegu for a couple of days. They had called him after BTS just won a lot of awards at an award show, and said they missed him and would like him to come visit when he had some free time. And he had some free time. He thought it was cute how all of the members seemed to turn clingy once he announced he'd be gone for a few days.

"I have an idea, let's all come with you," Taehyung mentioned. Yoongi wasn't sure if Taehyung was being serious or not, his tone always made it hard to tell.

"You already know what my dad would say to that," Yoongi smiled.

"I do not approve of this!" Jungkook replied in his voice that mocked Yoongi's father, getting a laugh out of all of his hyungs.

"Something like that," Yoongi smiled, "I promise it'll be quick. You guys see me every day!"

"And that's somehow still not enough!" Hobi joked.

"Aish, let the boy go see his family!" Jin scolded playfully. Jin ruffled Jimin's hair, "Like he said, it's only a few days."

"I really have to get going," Yoongi said as he checked the time. Namjoon handed his hyung a small snack he had just finished putting together, "For the road," the leader said.

"Thanks, Joonie," Yoongi replied as he hugged everyone goodbye.

"Let hyung know when you get there," Jin said.

"Always," Yoongi replied. He headed for his car and was on the road within a few minutes.

The rest of the members went on as usual. Jin expected a call from Yoongi within a few hours so he kept his phone volume up loud waiting. Something he didn't usually do unless absolutely necessary because he didn't like his phone to distract him while he played video games. After a few hours Jin got the call from Yoongi.

"Yoongi-ah! Was the drive okay?" Jin asked as he paused his game to talk to his oldest dongsaeng on the phone.

"Yeah yeah it was fine. I'm at my parents now. I guess they have a lot planned for the next few days so sorry if I'm not around to call or anything," Yoongi replied.

"No worries, I'll keep our dongsaengs occupied somehow." The two chuckled.

"Good luck, hyung." Jin and Yoongi talked for a few minutes and Yoongi told him some of the things his parents had planned. Yoongi got going and Jin let everyone know they could text Yoongi now. He had told everyone not to text him until he knew he was off the road, he didn't want Yoongi having any distractions while driving.

The few days that Yoongi was gone the members got sulky, especially the maknae line and Hobi. He'd been so busy he was never really available to talk on the phone or text.

"When does hyungie come back?" Taehyung pouted.

"Tomorrow!" Namjoon said cheerfully. This made everyone cheer up. They missed Yoongi a lot. It had felt like a lifetime since he'd left even though it'd only been four days.

The next day Yoongi called everyone to let them know he was on his way back. "I'll be home soon," he told them. The members shouted cheers of excitement into the phone. They waited impatiently throughout the day and when it got close to when Yoongi should be arriving home, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin, and Hobi were sitting at the window waiting to see his car pull in.