Table of Content(s)

Well as you probably read in the description of this book this is (or will be) a collection of Yuzu one shots that may or may not expand at some point... For now it's just the one story but if I get inspired to write something else, I'll publish it here!

This can absolutely be read as a stand-alone work but I would recommend checking out my longer story "Gold, Love and Mint Tea", not only because I'm shamelessly plugging my own work hehe but also because these one shots will use characters from said fic. So for those of you who already know me or Mint will hopefully be glad to know that these one shots are going to be about mint Yuzuru and the main OC Darianka.

For those of you who don't, no worries, you'll still be able to read this without confusion. The only thing you need to know is that Yuzu and Darianka are hopelessly in love, together and in no way perfect human beings so don't expect a fairytale relationship! And the only other thing you need to know is that she is also a figure skater, world champion, Olympic medalist, sarcastic queen, ect...

I'm gonna stop rambling now, hope you enjoy! <3

These works will surely contain explicit language/content. At the moment it's mainly language, I may however include smut at some point (who knows?) but in either case reader discretion is advised.

At the moment this contains:

- At Crossroads, a slightly angsty recollection of the night that led to Yuzuru's decision to retire. Basically the culmination of the shit show that was Beijing 2022 and the years of injustice being inflicted upon Yuzuru by the ISU, from his POV plus some lovey dovey fluff. Strong language (obviously) included, Yuzu x Fem OC.