Tenya Iida💙 pt.2

Welcome back my loyal readers or welcome new readers, just a couple things to note before the story starts, first thing is like last time, some of Deku's inner dialogue will be switched to Iida, second I'm not choosing your quirk or hero outfit, and finally if you have any criticism PLEASE COMMENT I really want to get better at writing, bro if you read this far you're a g, also requests are open and I might have to make a third and maybe a fourth part of this story to have it actually mention a relationship between Y/N and Iida. Now since that was a lot I'm sorry, without further ado, you may read the actual story. -Steve 🥸

We thought we were gonna practice saving other people's lives that day... but when they appeared, we realised we were the ones in danger.

-----------------------------------------------<0>--------------------------------------------

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus!" Mr. Aizawa exclaims. All I can think is 'What is this? A surprise attack, coming from real villains!? We've never dealt with real villains before, and there's already so many!' I'm frozen in shock 'When I look at these villains... all I see is pure evil staring back at me.' I can't help but shiver slightly 'These two pro heroes can't expect to defeat all these villains alone!' Kirishima speaks up "What real villains? No way, how could so many of them get into a UA facility this secure?" He's right, that means they've had to have been planning this for a long time... "Yeah, 13, why aren't the alarms going off?" Yoyorozu  asks which 13 responds to with "Good question, not sure." Todoroki then says "Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target? Either way if the alarm systems aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here, they carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point when a class was being taught... they're fools for trespassing here, but they've thought this out, whatever their plan they must have a concrete objective in mind... but what is it?" I, along with the rest of my classmates, gasp I think about what Todoroki said 'He's right... I'm sure with this many villains they're not just going to attack with no motive...' then Mr. Aizawa says "13, get them out of here and alert the main campus! Actually if they've got the ability to block our sensors, then they might be jamming our regular connections too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school." I see Kaminari nod to this and say "Yes sir" Midoriya speaks up now "What are you gonna do!? You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them, even if you can nullify their quirks, your fighting style's not suited for this! Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights, it's not going to help with a group..." Mr. Aizawa sighs "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick, I'll leave it to you 13." With that, Mr. Aizawa runs to the edge of the platform and jumps off, already getting ready to use his scarf, everybody gasps and runs towards the edge, looking down to see if Mr. Aizawa was safe, I felt Y/N grab my hand and pull me back a bit which snapped me out of my surprise "Listen up classmates! Mr. Aizawa said to stay away from the edge, let's do as he said!" Everybody listens to me and backs away from the edge, I feel Y/N gently squeeze my hand and I look back at them, giving them a little nod. 

(Holy shit sorry that paragraph was so long, I'm just blind cause I don't see where I can split it up any...... anyway a little time skip ig Aizawa beats the shit out of some bad guys and here we are-)

POV: Y/N

I'm sticking behind everyone a bit, running beside Tenya, making sure to keep a close eye on everyone huh? That's weird I can't see Midoriya, we should have done a headcount... "This is no time to be analysing, come on we have to go!" I look back seeing Tenya behind with Midoriya, so that's where he was I look back towards the exit 'we're so close, if we can just get there before a villain spots us-' suddenly a large mist villain guy shows up in front of us Oh great I had to think we were almost safe and jinx it! The mist villain starts to speak "There is no escape for you. It's a pleasure to meet you. We are the League of Villains. I know it's impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. And besides, isn't this a fitting place for All Might, the Symbol of Peace, to take his last breath? I believe he was supposed to be here today, and yet I see no sign of him. There must've been some sort of change in plans we could not have foreseen. Ah, well, in the end, I suppose it doesn't matter. I still have a role to play." I hear 13 gasp when she sees the mist villain and she opens one of her vacuums "Black hole!" she yells as she starts sucking up the mist villain but Kirishima and Bakugou have a different idea and jump at the mist villain "Bakugou, Kirishima what are you-!" I try to get them to stop but it's too late, an explosion rings out and smoke fills the air, I notice Tenya looking around, I start looking around as well, I can't see any of our class mates so I start moving towards where I hear people coughing, I have to squint my eyes but I still can't see anybody around us, coughing as I try to breathe. I hear Kirishima yell "Did ya think we were just gonna stand around and let you tear this place to shreds?" at the mist villain "You live up to your school's reputation. But you should be more careful, children otherwise, somebody might get hurt." The mist villain replies. I can see more clearly now, as the smoke clears a bit more.

POV: Iida

The smoke from Bakugou's explosion clears away and I look around to see everyone looking safe then I look at Y/L/N beside me "Are you okay Y/L/N?" They look up at me and nod "Yeah, what about you?" they look back around at our classmates, none of them seem hurt "I'm alright we just have to figure out a way to beat this guy..." at that I see them nod out of the corner of my eye "Yeah... We'll come up with something" I notice the mist villain moving around a bit, he might be planning something... "You two, get out of the way right now!" 13 yells at Bakugou and Kirishima as shadow like tendrils from the mist villain move all around us "I'll scatter you across this facility to meet my comrades and your deaths!" the mist villain exclaims, so he's going to separate us! This is not good! Through the mist I hear Kirishima yell "Crap! What is this?" then we're all enveloped in the mist. My first instinct is to get people out of it so I pick up Y/L/N and just run hoping to get out, I pick up Uraraka in my other arm and pull Sato as best as I can until we break out of the mist, I put Y/L/N and Uraraka down and look back, gasping I say "What's going on?"

(This story is mf terrible I'm so sorry I tried to make it good but there's no changing it I'm really not creative enough to try and fix this shit sorry)

-----------------------------------------------<0>--------------------------------------------

Alright I'm ending this right here rn I can't deal with it anymore. Anyway if you want a third part to the Iida story you're insane but I'll write it ig also I'm still taking requests and the person who requested the Tokoyami and Ojiro storys can you please either comment again or dm me because I deleted the chapter your request was on and I forgot if you asked for anything special. So anyway like I said if anybody wants part 3 to this I still have an uncompleted google doc of mha ep 10 and 11 dialogue so I am prepared to write it and I'll do my absolute best to make it not shitty, I'm gonna work on other chapters now and make them not shitty I hope and I'm sorry for lying to you about getting shit done over Christmas break, truth is I'm fucking lazy as hell and did absolutely nothing over Christmas break. Alright I think I've wasted enough of your time now bye until next time ig -Steve 🥸