01 ~ New Life

" Hello" Annie said through the phone

" Hey it's... uhm it's Kansas I need a ride home" I said to my younger sister

" Oh yeah sorry I'm on my way I completely forgot you got out today" She sounded so happy.

" Does Beth know I'm out " I wanted to actually surprise her that I was out

" No she doesn't know" She said sadly

" Alright well I'll see you soon " I said proudly

The call was ended and I was hoping that the car that was approaching me was Annie but no it was the one and only ex lover of mine.

" Yo wassup ... " He pulled up to my side

" What " I said leaning into the window of his car.

"I just wanted to see you since you got out" He said leaning closer to me

" Nah you wanted my help again and I ain't helpin' " I stood up straight and started walking and he started slowly driving beside me

Soon enough Annie pulled up in front of him. i walked up to her car only for Sadie to jump out and hug me. I noticed him starring at em.

" Sadie come on let's get out of here, I absolutely am starting to want to off myself" I told her making her laugh

We got in the car and left. We soon pulled up to Beth's house. I got out then I let Sadie out. Annie honked the horn before she got out and we all stood there. Soon Beth and Dean walked out. Beth came running to me. She hugged me.

" Oh my gosh Kansas I missed you so much " My older sister hugged me tightly

" You know I've changed so much since I went in and I love you guys so much but I need to change then how about I come back over on my bike and we hangout cause I also miss my nieces and nephews " I said before letting Sadie in and climbing in. We all then left for my house.Once we were there i dug through my purse till i found my keys. We all then got out. I soon noticed him standing across the street.

" Hey go inside guys... now... it's the pink key" I said worried

They rushed inside as I walked up to him. 

"What do you think you're doing here around my family... you should be with your's" I said trying to get him to leave before my sister saw him. If Annie saw him here she might just wanna kill him.

" I mean come on we both know my only real family is you " He said. I walked away and back up to my house. I walked inside and changed into this.\/

I then went back downstairs and grabbed my keys from Annie

" You're riding your bike in a skirt " Annie asked curiously.

" Yeah " I said before we all went to leave. Annie drove off first then I backed my bike out of my driveway when I noticed he was still there. I waved before leaving. Once I was at Beth's house I parked next to Annie then I walked up to the door and knocked. Dean answered it.