Introduction

hello!

welcome to the revamped version. i've been editing  and fixing plot holes and will now be updating them here.

STORY : okie, this is a queer story. the main p.o.v's are adrian alcado (bxb) and amber young (gxg). its an angsty but wholesome cliche with enemies to lovers, sword fighting, magic stuff, and overall coming of age (hella character development. like editing the first chapters was so weird). 

six teenagers get themselves stuck in a new world, forced to rely on each other, despite not liking each other.

a world divided by five biomes that just happen to align with the five programs of their school. ah yes, i did not mention... they all attend an elite school with very particular acceptance qualifications. the school offers five specialized programs where the students live on campus with their peers.

anyway, back to my tangent... the teens grow up really quickly, forced to figure out the many secrets of the school and its ties to their new world and its disheveled political system. also they manage to reignite a thirty year long stalled war.

MORE:

Its equal parts romantic based and idk the word.. action? plot based? anyway theres a lot of background story and hidden things i've left for readers to put two and two together just for fun.

tw:
extra tags for those who want them,
- this story contains a war, meaning blood and death will be mentioned
- and if you're like me and hate reading tragic ending stories, spoiler, this is not that. (does have angst tho of course)
- no suicide, self harm or eating disorders mentioned