❀ 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓 ❀

Name \   Lucian Nustro

Age \   29 years old - February 19th

Flower Type \   Lavender

Species \   Shape-shifter 

Orientation \   Switch/submissive (power bottom)

Occupation \   English Professor

Personality \   Stubborn, shy at first, 'golden retriever' energy at times, thoughtful, well-mannered

Likes \   Poetry, romance novels, being in 'cat' form, iced sweet tea, cinnamon rolls

Dislikes \   History classes, being scared of fire, grading boring stories, unexpected loud noises

Backstory \   Lucian was born into a shape-shifting family and is very close to his two siblings Anna (22) and Markus (26). He was raised by two loving parents and couldn't have asked for a happier life, until he turned 15. Somehow, their living room caught on fire in their childhood home. Their parents' room was on the other side of the house, and Lucian quickly kicked into protective mode. He grabbed both of his siblings from their rooms and pulled them out of the house, their neighbor calling 9-1-1 after noticing the flames next door. Lucian went back in on 3 separate occasions, turning into small animals, trying his hardest to get into their fire-blocked room and save them. Unfortunately, Lucian passed out due to smoke inhalation and turned back into his human form. He was saved by a firefighter that pulled him out of the house before it collapsed.

From then on, Lucian and his siblings lived with their Uncle and his wife on their father's side, who was also a shifter. They did a great job at filling in the spot for parental figures and Lucian adores them for that. They helped Lucian get accepted into a University where he went as far as getting a Doctorate to become an English Writing Professor. His younger brother became an engineer, and his younger sister decided to become a veterinarian. To this day, Lucian is absolutely terrified of fire. For the most part, his life is back to normal. He's learned how to control his shape-shifting powers and embraces his true side. But he has these days occasionally where all he can do is cry and try to think about what else he could have done to save his parents.

 But he has these days occasionally where all he can do is cry and try to think about what else he could have done to save his parents