Fukase and Miku Battle to the Death

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Hime yells running into the living room.

"HIME COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE DEVIL!!!" Miku screeches, chasing Hime in circles around the room.

"Fukase, they scare me," Oliver complains hiding behind Fukase's back.

"Don't worry, I've got this," Fukase says proudly. He watched Hime's path carefully and stuck his hand out right in front of her face as she zoomed by.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?! IS HER HEAD MADE OF STEEL?!" Fukase shouts, holding his hand close to his chest.

Mikoto appears behind Fukase, "I made that mistake once and once only. Never trying to hit Hime," they explain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hime yells as she dash vaults over the couch, Miku stumbling behind her. Next she headed straight for Fukase.

"OH FU-" Is all Fukase managed to say before being road rollered over by Hime.

"Fukase! Fukase are you okay?" Oliver asks hurriedly.

"I think I see the light," Fukase states at the ceiling.

"Fukase! I'll get you help!" Oliver yells holding Fukase into a sitting position by holding his back up.

"I think I must be in heaven right now."

"Fukase you aren't dead ye-"

"Because I think I see an angel," Fukase finger guns at Oliver.

"We're breaking up," Oliver says and drops Fukase backward onto his back again.

"Ow, Oli!" Fukase complains.

"MIKU! I don't like Fukase anymore. Can you kick him out?" Oliver yells at Miku.

"Wow, Oli, I'm hurt. Both physically and mentally," Fukase says dramatically.

Miku stops in her tracks allowing Hime to run free without consequence, "Stop bullying the child, Fukase."

"I'm not bullying him. You're just being a drama queen," Fukase rolls his eyes.

"I will not hesitate to shove the leek up your ass if you don't shut up, skirt boy," Miku threatens.

Fukase gasp, "You wouldn't."

"I WOULD!"

"YOU WANNA GO?!" Fukase stands up miraculously recovering from his previous road rolling.

"LET'S GO!" Miku shouts.

Miku pulls a gun out of no where and so does Fukase.

"W H A T" Oliver yells.

"RA TA TA TA RA TA TA TA TA" Gumi sings.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM-"

"3, 2, 1, FIGHT!" Mikoto shouts.

"HUH? MIKOTO?!" Oliver shouts.

However the loids made a fatal mistake. They left Hime unattended.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"SHIT" Miku yells as she gets despawned by Hime.

"WE HAVE A WINNER!" Mikoto yells, holding up Hime's hand in victory.

"Awww! I didn't win!" Fukase whines, throwing his gun to the ground.

Despite the fact the fight is over, Gumi continues to sing Machine Gun in the background.

"At least you didn't get shot by Miku," Mikoto says.

"Yeah, but I wanted to prove I was strong for Oliver!"

"Fuka, you don't have to go and just yourself shot by Miku for me, you idiot," Oliver tells him.

"Aw, are you going Tsundere on me?" Fukase teases.

"No, you are genuinely an idiot and I don't understand why I love you."

"Awwww! You love me!" Fukase gushes.

"Nevermind, I'm breaking up with you again," Oliver deadpans.

"WAIT NO I'M SORRY!" Fukase tackles Oliver into a hug.

"Okay, fine, but you have to buy me a snack," Oliver decides.

"Deal!"

"Run! Len's got a gun!" Piko yells appearing out of thin air.

Fukase pats himself down realizing his gun is gone.

"WHO'S THE ONE DYING NOW BITCHES?!" Len yells.

"RA TA TA TA RA TA TA TA TA!" Gumi continues to sing.

"SHIT LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Fukase runs off pulling Oliver behind him.

"You're still buying me that snack,"

"OKAY BUT I DON'T WANT TO BECOME PART OF LEN'S KILL COUNT!" Fukase screeches.

"Fair."

"That's all you have to say?"

"Yeah," Oliver answers.

"I hate you."

"I love you too, Kase."