Chapter 10

3 person Pov

"Jay I -"
"Before we say anything , I will not be getting back to you ." Jay said with a glare.

"Jay came on please- Kai was delusional to accuse you like that you didn't even do anything! Like sure he may have evidence but that could be anyone! Please!"
"Nya what do you not get by we're through??? We're done ! Gone ! Poof! No more relationship !I.BROKE.UP.WITH.YOU!"Jay spelt out.

Nya stared at him wide eyed before pulling him by the hand.
"What are you doing??!!!" He questioned, pulling back his arm.

"You are coming back with me to the monastery and I'll get you and apology Jay! P-please.." Nya cried, tears filling her eyes.

Jay never wanted to break up with her. She loved her to bits! But he couldn't take it with the tram and his ninja shit anymore. He said one final sentence he didn't mean , knowing it would get rid of her.

"I don't love you anymore."

Nya felt her heart shatter and stab her body like glass. Unable to hold her tears anymore, they streamed down her face. She looked him right in the eyes before splashing water on his face and walking out of the building.

Jay stood there, trying to fight back tears, but unlike Nya , succeeded till she left. He shut the door before putting his back against it. He hair dripped of water , which seeped through his pants. He slid down it slowly, pulling his knees to his chest. Lily walked over, crouched down before asking.

" She was your entire world and more wasn't she?"

Jay looked up with blurry eyes to see a sympathetic look from her. He kinda felt embarrassed, playing little spoon again although he should be big spoon.(In a friendship type ok💀).

Lily Pov
Seeing someone you grew up in this kind of shit is - well weird. I was transferred to a boarding school at the age of 14 due to finance issues , And Jay was supposed to go to a boys school , but the young age of 15, was taken in by Wu to become a ninja. And obviously it's led to concerning events , trauma , drama and this shit.

I recently graduated, visited my parents and was finally able to see Jay again. He changed like a lot. He warned me bout all his changes but I didn't think it would be this much! He wore his hair different, didn't have his slit eyebrow and had freckles. I mean i knew about the freckles but he covered them up a lot when he was younger. I guess we both are on a road to mostly likely his demise at this point