Echo-7 Year 1 Part 1

"So how do you guys feel about calling women Mommy?" Mason asked his squad, leaning against the door frame.

"If girls can call us Daddy, why can't we?" Ezra questioned, sitting in front of Mason.

"Why can't we call each other Daddy?" Lucas said, peeling his apple.

"No. Mommy. You know what I meant." Ezra said, getting flustered.

"You can call me Daddy if you want, Ezra." Mason teased, chuckling at the kid.

"Yeah, me too." Lucas remarked, driving it home.

"If anything, you're a Mommy, Luke." Ezra shot back, making Lucas do a double take and Mason laugh.

"Oh, shit!" Mason shouted, laughing his ass off.

"You think you're a Daddy?" Lucas growled, finding that highly insulting.

"All day, Baby!" Ezra remarked, flexing his arms. They began to start arguing over who was a Daddy and who was a Mommy before Juliet came into the room.

"Alright boys, what training we doin' today?" Juliet asked, unaware of the conversation.

"Oh hey, Mommy." Mason said, his voice suddenly dropping, becoming deep and... huskier?

Everyone looked at Mason, surprised by what he said. Taking a few minutes to process what just happened, Juliet was flustered.

"...What?" Juliet remarked, her face turning red.

"You heard me, Mommy. Let's go talk outside real quick."

After Mason took Juliet outside, Lucas was the first to speak up.

"He's the only guy I would let do that with my sister. Don't even think about it, kid," Lucas said, seeing Ezra almost get an idea before shooting it down.