chapter fifteen

Haddiyah pov

       I was Sitting in the car going for my graduation. How Did I end up here? How Did I end up having a nice family? How Did my dreams end up coming true in one night how? I never thought the night of Mirabel's birthday will be my breakthrough. I never thought about That. I could remember that night before I went to an unconscious state all that was in my thought was another journey of suffering. Who would know if I was missing except Mirabel. Who would even try saving me was all my thoughts and now here I am five years later I've grown to become an adult in stable family. I thank God and I'll never forget that night and nights after.

       That night after I was kidnapped by an unknown man and went into a state of unconsciousness. I woke up in the day time. I could see the sun was up. I opened eye to see that I was in a strange room. It looked nice and expensive. I couldn't come up with any reason as to why I'm here except I'm being taken for human trafficking.

            I've heard stories on how people take children and adults for benefits by indulging the them into prostitution. They use them to make money. I was scared to my bones. I just hope and pray it's not what I'm thinking.

         I took the cover off my body to check if I was touched and thank God I wasn't. I was still in the clothes I wore before was kidnapped. I felt a bit relieved but i was still scared. I don't know where I was, the room looks good and expensive, everything looks polished maybe I was kidnapped by some cruel, sadistic people who wanted to treat me well before maltreating me and using for whatever they have installed for me.

        I stood up to ease myself. my bladder was full and I wanted to release the toxic content. I took the covers off my body, stayed in a sitting position for awhile before I saw a pair of slippers by the side of bed kept for me. I was shocked once again whoever kidnapped me really did prepare for my coming. I slipped my foot into the slippers and when I tried standing up my knees buckled and I fell down. My hand supporting me  That was when I realized my head was bandage and I began to feel this dizzy it then turn into a head ache. It felt like someone was drumming into my head. I trying holding the pains I couldn't I didn't know when I let out a scream out of my out. It was too much to handle I needed something to calm it immediately.

         I heard heavy footsteps on the way to the room. I was still feeling the pains all I wanted was to be relieved of the pain. I shut my eyes tight I didn't even notice when someone took up from the floor to the bed. I opened my eyes to see a female doctor she was saying something but I couldn't hear her my ears were ringing I was in a disorganized state. I felt a prick on my arm and saw the needle. My eyes suddenly felt heavy and I couldn't help it and welcomed the sleep that followed it.

         When I woke I was feeling a bit better. I could still feel the the pain but it wasn't like the first time. I was awake but decided on not opening my eyes yet. I heard a man and woman having a conversation. The voice weren't familiar who could they be? I know that they were obviously waiting for me to wake up but I wasn't ready yet. oh Lord I hope it's not what I'm thinking so many thoughts were racing through my mind. I couldn't help but decided on picking on their conversation.

         " why was she hit so hard on the head" it was the female saying this " I don't know. I told the idiot to bring her safe and sound and not hit her on the head like some kind of criminal". he explained himself. that doesn't mean he should hit me so hard he could just use some kind of chemical to put me to sleep and that will do look at me now I'm suffering the aftermath of the hit. " Well he out did himself on that because she had a tear and we had to stitch it up hopefully she gets better in two days though she'll have to take her medications regularly and on time for a quick recovery and will visit the hospital for check up". Oh My God the idiot really did much damage to my  head.