chapter thirty nine

Kamal pov

      We were all looking at them. We were shocked. How is this possible. I pinched my self maybe this is a dream but fortunately it's not.

       " What are we doing looking at them let's help them. " hajara spoke the devil in disguise. She Is what we call a green snake in a green grass but it'll soon be over. She will be punished I haven't told anyone of what Racheal told me because I wasn't really prepared for the truth. I knew the enemy was within but never knew it was her own mother. She might not be her biological mother but I know how she cared for her or was this all pretence just to show her husband she loves haddiyah and now she could no more pretend that was why she sold her off. I don't even know who to trust anymore with everything going on in her life. I myself I don't know who to trust I'm not part of the family but haddiyah has gone through alot. She doesn't deserve all this. she has been suffering since when she was a little girl going through everything all alone with no one to lean on but she never did break. She was strong for herself. I'm proud of her.

         They were all lead inside. They looked horrible, tired, stressed. they don't look their selves. Her mum is a bit okay but haddiyah and the other girl look horrible. They looked like they were coming out from straight from a horror movie. They must have gone through alot to be in this condition. I just hope they are okay not only physically but also mentally.

        " Kamal please call a doctor to come and check them up" Omar told me and I immediately called our family doctor. He is a very good doctor and also professional. He has been our family doctor since when i were little. He was close to dad before he died.

         " He'll be on his way right now just give him fifteen minutes and he'll be here"

         " Alright thank you " he sighed. I'm sure it was a sigh of relief. Finally she is back home but back to the person she thinks loves her, back to the devil herself.

        The girls had all gone to the room to be with them. I know they won't be able to say anything for now the trauma is still in them.

       It was only I and Omar that was in the sitting room. I didn't know what to tell him. How will he react if he knows his wife is behind her kidnap. Will he believe me? He won't take it lightly. I'm sure the wife must have deceived him into believing she loved haddiyah so much like a mother will love her daughter but that is not the case here. But what could be her reason. What did haddiyah ever do to her. The innocent girl. I'm sure haddiyah will be feeling safe with her not knowing she is behind all this.

         " Kamal Alhamdulilah my daughter is back home with Maryam" he said looking at me.

         " Alhamdulilah sir we thank God for everything finally they are back home safely"

         " Yes they are back home and I thank God but I'm still worried"

         " About what sir"

          " About the kidnappers whoever kidnapped them didn't let them go Scot free they must have escaped and if it is so whoever kidnapped them will want to take them or if possible harm them so they won't blow up their cover"

        How was I going to tell him that the person responsible for all this is in our midst. The person is his very own wife. I'm not sure he will believe but he has to. I know Racheal isn't lieing. I know when a person is lieing and by the looks of it she wasn't lieing but it'll be hard to believe.  he is right since she knows haddiyah escaped it's more likely she will harm her and the mother. I need to tell Omar I wouldn't want it to be too late before telling him and he eventually finds out he won't ever forgive me. I won't forgive myself either if anything bad happens to them.