Slenderman

You were invited to the party and when you showed up loud music was exploding from the living room. "Hey! Y/N's here!" Jeff yelled as he pulled you into the living room and he started dancing. You felt a little uncomfotable so you went into the kitchen where Slendy stood looking at all of the creepypastas having fun and enjoying themselves. "They're a wild bunch Slendy. It makes me wonder how you can keep them all under Controll" you said and he chuckled. "It is not easy I will tell you that Miss. Y/L/N. Though Jeffery is the one that is most difficult to Controll." You giggled slightly and looked at the pastas dancing to their hearts content. You had a crush on Slendy for a while but he was such a gentleman that you thought he would always see you as just a friend who has good manners.

You looked back at Slendy and could've sworn you saw his face turn red.

"OK! IT'S TIME FOR......SEVEN MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!" I Yelled and every one gathered In the livingroom.

"Shall we?" Slender asked holding his arm out. You blushed slightly and took his arm and he led you out to the living room where you both sat down next to each other.

I always knew that you had a crush on Slendy so I was hoping that you and Slendy got each other. I walked over and took BEN's hat and had all the men put in an object while the girls weren't looking.

When I said that we were ready I went to you first. You reached your hand in and felt something silky and smooth like a fabric.

You pulled it out and saw it was a red tie.

You looked out of the corner of your eye looking at Slendy and saw he was no longer wearing in red neck tie. You blushed a crimson red and Slendy stood holding his hand out for you to take it.

"Miss. Y/N, will you do me the honor of joining me in the closet?" Slendy asked in a gentleman tone but you could hear some nervousness in his voice.

You took his hand and nodded then followed him in the closet. I closed the door and locked it.

''Oh one more thing! It's not seven minutes. It's twenty minutes in heaven! Have fun!" I yelled.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Twenty?" You said nervously. Very nervously.

"Twenty minutes isn't so bad" Slendy said and you let out a deep breath.

"I suppose you would like your tie back" you said a little calmer now. You heard a chuckle coming from Slendy and he gladly took it, but when he was grabbing it your hands touched for just a second too long. You quickly pulled your hand away and your crimson face grew darker.

"So,um,..." You didn't have anything to say! You tried to find a topic that you could talk about,but nothing came into your head.

"Try not to stress about it Miss. Y/N. I know how this game works and what most people expect you to do but I won't touch you unessasaraly " you could feel your cheeks growing hotter and your stomach kind of tighten and not in the good way. Like sadness.

"Would it be alright if I tried something?" Slendy asked.

"S-Sure... " you said nervously and before you knew it, what felt like lips were pressed gently against your. Was Slendy...kissing you?! You had waited for something like this to happen but you felt shocked either way. You were shocked for about a minute before you kissed back and this time Slendy pulled you closer to him.

But you had to wonder.....how is it that Slendy even had a mouth?

You heard him chuckle and he broke the kiss.

"I have to eat too you know" he said. Darn that telepathy!

"Sorry" you said.

"No need to apologize I get that all the time from the others" he said. You both had a short laugh before he grabbed you pulling you closer to his chest and you felt your cheeks grow hotter.

"I like you too, you know. For awhile I have liked you. I love how caring you are to my proxy. The way you smile at me makes me want to hold you forever. And your laugh; I love how you can always bring joy to the others around you, including me." He was so gentle and sweet.

"Slendy..." was all you could say.

"May I kiss you again?" He asked, you smiled before he gently pressed his lips against yours once again.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Your times up!" I yelled before opening the door. You were in Slendy arms, him holding you close like he never wanted to let go.

"I knew you two would hit it off" I muttered to myself and he pucked you up bridal style. I noticed that you had your eyes shut. You fell asleep. Slendy carried you over to your room and hasn't come down since.

Maybe you two hit it off too well? Oh we'll!

I leave the rest to your imagination