Frostbite

Hey guys! So, I was hoping I could encurage you guys to check some of my other stories, while their on hold for now. I could uses some of your opinions to see if you guys can find mistakes I didn't. There's also a really good story by one of my best friends. If you're into BL and vampires then that is definetly the story to check out. Right now we're both kinda going through really strong case of writers block, and you guys are a lot of help to me and my stories.

  user31510970 is where you can find the story.

You don't have to do this, but this helps us both so very much! So feel free to check those out.

  If any of you guys are Fairy Tail lovers Two Realities is one I really think you guys should check out. I'm proud of my work, but I also need some critique on how I cam improve it a bit more.

Her Bleeding Heart is almost finsihed, but I ran dry on ideas before I really could.

  I know I'm probably gonna sound so sappy, but it's all becuase you all that I enjoy writing. I love reading all of your comments, and laughing my ass off at most of them. You all have been so supportive of my stories in the past and you still are and I can't tell you enough how happy that makes me. Anyway, again, feel free to check these books out. We could really use your help. We're not professional, but with your guys help I know we can do so much better to improve our stories. And who knows, maybe you guys will give us some really good idea.

  I'm sorry this isn't an update, I just thought I'd let you all know what's going on. We could really use the help.

  Until next time!

      -K