nightmare!?

yo a new update and also a new ship it's an inkmare but different.

Nightmare POV

I and my brother were running trying to escape the villagers after we found out about what the villagers were planning they were using my brother's positivity to kill me so they can get the golden apples but of course, my brother didn't let that happen so he immediately told me what they're plan was my brother wasn't naive and oblivious like the other dreams he is shy and smart only act childish and naive only to fool the villagers.

while we were running we saw a strange portal and decided to hop inside of it not knowing that we will get separated into a different multiverse.

after hopping inside the portal I was in front of a cottage. looking everywhere I decided to knock on the door waiting for someone to open it while waiting I heard footsteps going near the door looking at the person who opened it I saw a little bit short skeleton with lavender and magenta eye lights with a brown scarf around there neck and their little bow in the back of their skull making me question how? anyway, when I made eye contact with the little skeleton they seem pretty shocked about seeing me.

??? POV

I was making cookies and croissants for I don't know just thought about making it when I was about to bake it I heard a knock on my door making me confused about it since this multiverse has no Aus but eh I immediately put the cookies and croissants in the oven and walk to the door when I was near the door I opened it looking at the person who knocked on my door I was filled in shocked that nightmare was here but he looks different compare to the nightmares I met.

instead in a goopy form or a short skeleton, he is much taller than me and he has lavender hair with a violet cape and also has the same crown as other passive nightmares he looks like a knight though but I immediately snapped out of my shocked greet him he seems to be injured making me worried so I offered him come inside my home.

When he saw my worriedness he try to deny it but insisted on helping him and sheltering him when I keep pleading for me to help him he eventually gave up and came inside I immediately run to my bathroom and got the first aid kit while I was running to the bathroom nightmare decided to look around seemingly impressed and amazed about it when I finally come back ask him if he could sit on the couch so I could bandage him up he keeps saying that he's okay but I know he's not so I plead to him again to let me heal him

after many attempts he finally let me heal him while I was about to bandage his arm I notice a burnt on it making my memories go burst into my mind when the day my husband burnt my face with an iron it was a horrible memory for me when you have an abusive husband and your best friend don't even help you, while I was having flashbacks nightmare notice that I was dozing off so he decided to snap me out by snapping his fingers.

Nightmare POV

when snapped the little skeleton out they immediately flinched and tried to shield themselves like they were about to be hit they keep apologizing even though they didn't even do anything I keep telling them that it was ok but they keep trying to stay away from me so I did the one thing that only comes to my mind I hug them and telling them reassuring words for them to calm down as they slowly calmed down I ask them the first thing they see, smell and taste.

when they come back to normal they ask me what happened so I told them what happened when they were having a panic attack they got pretty much embarrassed because of that they apologized for what happened but I told her it was ok but they keep saying they were still sorry about it even though it wasn't supposed to happen

while they were apologizing I realized I never got their name and pronouns when I ask them their name/pronouns they immediately apologize for forgetting about it and ask me to go first since we didn't introduce ourselves from the start as I introduce myself they seem to not be in shock anymore it's like they already knew about me after I introduce myself they immediately introduce themself as Maddie and their pronouns as she/her.

also after we introduce ourselves Maddie notice that she forgot to bandage me so she immediately bandages me up and offered to stay inside her home for shelter when I think about it I was kinda worried for my brother since we got separated while I was thinking about it Maddie waited patiently for my answer as I finally decided that I will stay she was filled with delight and introduce me my room. 

(It's 10:35 in here and I'm still not asleep)