Meeting of fg!Dream and U!Dream

Mary's (Dream) POV (this is before Maddie meets Mary and Nathan again)

Me and my brother were readying our staff to use it for the entrance to the Memory Realm why were going to go there? well, some of our members were slowly losing their memories because of the Void. The reason why they went to the Void is that Maddie our leader from the M squad and creator of Aus and Multiverses is the Guardian of the Void and we think there is a chance we can bring her back because she has a connection to the Void and The Infinity Realm.

The Infinity Realm was made by Maddie where all the Multiverses are floating Mirrors where you can look at the multiverses and the Aus inside the multiverse, Maddie told us about it and we were impressed because there's no one made that and none of the ink Aus ever been a creator of multiverses except the most powerful beings and creators from the human world.  

Maddie has a tree of feelings in that Realm too but instead, it's named The tree of Balances because it has all the magic of all balances which are Creation and Destruction, Positivity and Negativity, Life and Death, Love and Hate, Mercy and Fight, Time and Space, Light and Dark, Order and Chaos, Happiness and Sadness, Dreams and Nightmares, and also Fate and Destiny.

After we finished readying we opened the Memory Realm as we went inside we saw a skeleton or should I say a Dream version sitting on the white floor head low not moving.

I look at my brother if I could go closer to the tall skeleton version(Mary is short that's why she called them a tall skeleton)He let me go closer but stayed cautious and on guard what if the skeleton is dangerous you know?

as I went closer I decided to poke them with my staff I know it's stupid but hey I'm trying not to hurt the tall skeleton, The skeleton moved a bit but still head low, I look at this skeleton's stats but not stats but profile like a name but if it's hidden it won't be seen instead it's their nickname will and their Lv, Hp or personal information won't show up because I don't to be too snoopy you know? and if I did that they will feel it that's why I use Profile instead.

What it shows is their name, what multiverse they are from, and their age and they're older than me and my brother?! Oh Prime I am feeling dizzy right now as my brother comes closer he was also shocked by the profile but what concerns us the most is their multiverse name it says Forced Guardians Multiverse and it looks so similar to the Forced god multiverse as it is explained by the profile.

Me and my brother were started to look worried for the poor skeleton but for now, we need to take away some Void particles from the memories of the members if we didn't do it the Void particles will slowly absorb their memories one by one that's why we need to get hurry, as we walk forward to a big screen with our memories there we lift our staff all the particles were absorbed by the strong glow of light, as we finally absorb all the particles there are still some spots on the memories so they will have some trouble remembering about what happened.

After we finished we walked towards the skeleton again this time we pick him up and take them home why? well, we don't wanna leave him here forever so we're gonna take him to the castle.