ch. Four

Walking through the hallway, I think about what will I do for the next hours after done with my self-studying in the library

Walking through the hallway, I think about what will I do for the next hours after done with my self-studying in the library. My mind is blank, but there is something that I had to do today.

I couldn't recall it, so I stop thinking and replace it with which dessert will I choose later in the cafe. Just the mere thought on the list of desserts already makes me drool. As I am busy contemplating a blueberry cheesecake or a full bowl of mango ice cream, a sudden force from my back pushes me.

I shrieked. My surrounding become silent as I heard my voice echo in the hallway, and then the sound of other living beings came back after a few seconds. A burst of familiar laughter catches my ear.

"Shut the fad up!" She laughs even louder.

"You mean shut the fuck up? Skye cutie."

"Ugh, whatever. What do you want?" I turned my head over my shoulder and then continue walking. Eleena strode along beside me.

"Hey. Don't you remember? Mya asked us to accompany her." A bulb blinked inside my head as I remember what is bothering my mind before.

As I register her words, I laugh because of what she said.

"Eleena honey, you mean, you asked Mya if you can accompany her?"

"Ow, come on. I did not wake up at this hour, get myself done just to get out and do nothing. I'm here for the hotties!" Sighing, I nod my head a few times.

"Okay. Whatever you say, my princess." She giggles at her nickname. 

"Where is Mya, by the way?"

"Oh yea, she went to the cafe before I went to the toilet and waited there." Now that I remember what will we do after this, I have to say bye-bye to my desserts. Sigh, a cup of vanilla milkshake it is then.

"Let's go find her," we walk together to the cafe while I listen to Eleena's complaint about her day today.

❄️

"You always go here?" I ask Mya while we are in the hallway to the seat.

"I could say yes." Her answer is a bit late because her eyes are busy searching the stair to get to the upper seater.

"Of course she does. Why would anybody not want to ogle hotties from the campus?" Eleena butted in.

"Oh wait. That would be you, cutie." I glare at her cheesy grin.

"Haha, funny." My nose wrinkled at her joke. I don't take it to heart. I know her and she knows me.

"Should we go up or..." Mya twirls her body to us for an answer.

"Andrew!" a deep, loud voice echoed through the arena. It was so loud that it makes me flinch right there with wide eyes. Mya is like mirroring me.

"Is that your Andrew?" asked Eleena with a frown.