1. horrible date

saras pov:

¨What about you?¨ David asks me after he told me all about scissors. Yes you read that right, his hobby is scissors. I  wish this date was over.

 ¨I really like to stalk random people and then find out all about there personal life¨ I say trying to scare him into leaving. ¨Okay, everyone has their own thing, you do you.¨ he winks at me, eww wtf ¨ So do you really wanna get to know me or do you already know everything¨ He says thinking he's funny. Ugghh why cant he just shut the fuck up. He is sooo annoying.  

Finally the waiter comes. ¨Hello, what can i get for you?¨ He askes. ¨Uhm i would like a steak and fries and tomato soup oh and this pizza looks good¨ I say, in another atempt to scare David away. ¨ Wow i uh i didnt know you ate so much¨  Oh good he doesnt like that. ¨Yes im pretty hungry, why? Do you have an issue with that?¨ Maybe hell leave now ¨No no its not like that its just i uhh¨ He stammers while looking embarresd 

¨You what?¨ I question, trying to get him to admit he thinks i orderd much, so that he'll finely leave and i can get out of this shithole. ¨Are you gonna be able to finish all of that? its a lot and you look like you dont eat much¨ he says. ¨Are you skinnyshaming me? oh my god i knew this date was a bad idea! I cant belive you would say that to me! I am done. Byeeee¨ I say, overly dramatic. I ran out of the restaurant while he is trying to figure out what he did wrong.  

Thank god he didnt follow me I think as i unlock my door. I stepped into my appartment. Ughhh that was a really bad date. Why cant anyone i go out with just be normal. Like, scissors? As your hobby? Really? Ughh.

 I go to my bed and jump in. I put on high school musical the musical the series season 3, and i watch that until my stomach growls and i get hungry. Fuck, i shouldve left after i ate something. I grab some popcorn that will be my dinner now and continue watching high school musical the musical the series, where i left of. 

I finished the whole season. I see on my phone that its 3;27, I really need to sleep. Am i gonna sleep? No duhh. I go on my phone and open tinder. I match with a guy and he asks if i wanna meet up. Great, maybe this one is beter than stupid David with his scissors. a lunch date?  I ask him. I am not doing another dinner date again. No way. Well, not for this week atleast. sure, thatll do. 12:30? He texts back. yeah sure, that works. Lets hope hes not another horrible date.