Journey to another dimension

P.S.: Saint Seiya doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Masami Kurumada. And, videos, gifs and images don't belong to me either. They belong to their original creators.
After the end of the Holy wars, the gods signed the peace treaty, the golden saints, Specters, and Mariners were revived and everything was quiet. The saints trained with their apprentices in the morning and everything was at peace.

Until one fine morning, Athena called the gold saints and the five bronze saints to the Pope's chambers.

Saori: "Gentleman, I know I give you a week's rest, but I called you all today because I found a strange scroll. I'll read it to see if you know what it says".

Opening the scroll, she starts to read it but a portal opens behind them and sucks them in along with Saori and Shion.

In the other dimension

The portal opens in the sky right outside the Aries temple and the knights alongside Saori fall out of it and land on the ground.

Hyoga: [starts to stand up] "Where are we?

Suddenly sounds of footsteps were heading right towards them before they stopped a few inches from them. All of them turn around, fighting to face that unknown adversary until their expressions turn shocked.

Standing right before them was a young man around 21 years old, standing at the height of 173 cm[5 feet 8 inches] with a lean but athletic build even though it has a mix of being slender, he could've been mistaken for being a woman. He has greyish-green hair, several locks reaching past his shoulder, and light blue eyes with flecks of grey.

(Face claim: Rui Minaduki from Tsukiuta

(Face claim: Rui Minaduki from Tsukiuta. Isn't he cute?]

(Imagine his eyes are light blue with flecks of grey)

He's wearing what looks like to be the Andromeda bronze cloth but it is different.

(I don't know how to describe the armour and its colour. I need help. Imagine his hair is greyish-green and his eyes are light blue with grey flecks)

?: "Guys, what are you doing here? All of you were supposed to be in the sanctuary, guarding the twelve houses and..."

Dotting all the pieces together, the person in front of them wearing the Andromeda armour [only it looks different] was none other than Shun despite having his appearance changed.