𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

<A/N: Welcome to the story!! If you like it please comment and share your ideas!!]

[Authors P.O.V]

Out all the days Anna never expected to actually be moving to a whole new country from the US. On the night of her 18th birthday, her parents told her some news she didn't want to hear.

<Anna's P.O.V>
"Anna dear!" My mom had called out for me, "yes mom?" I had left my room with my phone and one earbud in my ear, running down the stairs, I went to the kitchen to see my mom and dad, "Anna dear, we are moving well you are!" "Today?" I asked, "yes!" She replied with a smile looking at my dad.

"To go to Midnight Academy!" My dad spoke. "To where?" I looked at him completely confused. "Midnight academy!" He spoke once again, I sighed, and started walking up to my room completely dumbfounded on what just went on with that conversation. "Anna! You leave in 3 hours to the airport!" My mom shouted from downstairs.

I had to thought to myself. *I guess I'm officially moving out at 18* as I'm thinking, I start listening to music.
"Lalalala~" I sing out.

Packing my suitcase, I quickly grab my art book and pack it in the suitcase, thinking about what my parents have said about moving to South Korea to go to Midnight Academy, I think it won't be so bad right..?

*3 hours later*

[Authors P.O.V]

Anna's parents pull in to the the airport parking garage to help Anna get her suitcase out and to say there goodbyes "Anna love it's only 2 years, they say at midnight love happens~" her mom says,
"Mommm!" Anna whines and pouts. "Anna! Your 18" her mom speaks softly.

"Bye Anna!" Her dad says with tears in his eyes. "I love you dad!" Anna gives her dad a hug.

Anna walks with her suitcase to her flight.

*at the boarding gate*

*time skip to landing*

"Now Landing in South Korea, please stay in your seats!" The speaker spoke, Anna was fast asleep.

[next part will be out soon!! ]