The Arrival

Once Anna had arrived in Seoul, she had to wait another 40 minutes to actually walk out of the airplane, cause the landing crew forgot about there flight, thankfully she could turn her phone off of airplane mode, she texts her mom.

Anna: Mom I have arrived safely

Mom: There will be a driver waiting for you 💗💗

Anna: I'm guessing for Midnight Academy?

Mom: Correct I have to go love you

- Anna's P.O.V-

I was waiting patiently to leave this plane, I scrolled through my music and decided on some sweet songs and then I fell asleep for a while.

- Some Odd Minutes Later-

"Excuse me miss, you need to leave" the flight attendant spoke loudly to wake me up. "Sorry" I quickly panicked and got my luggage, and walked fast of the plane, once I was in the airport I was lost.

"Umm excuse me.." I spoke softly, "ANNA" someone shouts for me. "Oh." I sighed, I walked to the yelling sound. "I'm your driver to Midnight Academy, let's go" the man spoke to me and signaled me to get in the car to drive to the academy. "Excuse me sir I'm supposed to pick her up" a tall man in is 20s spoke to him. The driver looked surprised. "Mr. Heeseung.." he nods and turns and gets in his car and drives away.

"You must be the new Girl" he spoke to me. "Yeah I am.." I shyly spoke. "I'm Heeseung" he spoke once again. "I'm Choi Anna" I spoke again.

"Well Let's get going." He toke my luggage and put it the trunk, and signaled me to get in the passenger seat. I got in and sighed.

The Drive seem long and slow, Heeseung was calling his friends on Bluetooth, so it seemed weird for me to be Eve dropping on there conversation so I plugged in my wired headphones and listened to my music.

"Bye Heeseung-Hyung" one of them said then the call ended. "So Anna" Heeseung had spoke to me. "Hm" I toke one of the buds out of my ear, "Why did you come to the academy" he asked. "Something about love" I spoke what was on my mind.

"Oh what everyone is looking for at the academy" he sighed, "the top midnight hour looker is one my friends actually.." he mumbled softly that I couldn't hear him. "What was that?" I tilted my head.

"Nothing" he looked at me for a moment and smiled. "It's about another Hour until we get to the academy" he said.

Before Heeseung had to go pick up Anna.

-Heeseungs P.O.V-
"Please Send Lee Heeseung to the Office please" the intercom blared my name, Jake smirked and said this, "what did you this time Hyung."

"Nothing Jake" I said back.

Once I got to the office, the Principal smiled and then I sat down.

"The reason I called you here is for you to go pick up the new student Anna" she said to me, "excuse me what" I was in shock, "why I pouted.
"I don't trust the driver" she replied.

[A/N: I haven't been here in a while, there will be a part 2 I'm to tired to finish this🤩]