Important Stuff

Hey Guys this is Alexa just a couple of quick notes.

I am a Hermione+Harry Shipper, but I know lots of you are Dramione Shippers so I am making this a Dramione.

The couples will be

Hinny

Nuna

Dramione

Blansy

Rovender

Theo+Astoria ( couldn't think of a couple of names)

Daphne+Dylan ( Dylan is a character I made up and is Draco's little brother)

Another Note I will be doing DM's just for more info through people.

I know most of the stories have break-ups, and mine will not have any sorry. :) (Just short to long-term breaks)

I've decided to post an Author note each time I publish a section so I ask you to read those they will give you more information about the book, and in each one, I will give you a fact about myself, and a letter at the end whoever get the word right will get a mention in my book. Also, please do not type the word ahead of time ty. Ps: There won't always be a letter. 

IMPORTANT: I will not tolerate any hurtful comments in my stories chat, I think it is super rude and unthoughtful. If you have minor, just minor corrections that you think I could make plz tell me, but if you make them big and rude I will not accept them and tell you to plz stop telling me. If I ask for suggestions or ideas do tell me and I will most certainly add them.

Lastly, I hope you have a good time reading this and if you need clarifications plz do ask.

Harry Potter Instagram (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें