24

TheChosenBoy_forever: So happy we are staying here

Sylvi_a: There are 4 how are you guys staying there

WeaselyGirl_#1: To answer that question Harry, Hermione, Draco, and I are staying in the first medium-sized one, Ron, Lav, Nev, and Luna are in the second medium-sized one, Astoria, Theo, Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, and Dylan are in the big one, and the fourth one has a kitchen and stuff so we share it and that is the smallest one.

Sylvi_a: Oh ok

BlondSister_1: Ya it's a lot to take in 

Blond_Baddie: This place is amazing also I'm making pancakes if ya'll want (sorry Sylvi)

Sylivi_a: Lol it's ok

Weasely_king: FOOOOOOD ME WANT

Gryfindoors_Bookworm: RONALD WEASLEY ask for it politely and don't expect it do come to you. You have legs use them instead of being lazy everyone is doing something but you.

Weasely_king: Really if everyone is really doing something I will get up and go and get myself pancakes.

Gryfindoors_Bookworm: I am at a restaurant getting us reservations for tonight for dinner.

TheChosenBoy_forever:  All the boys and I except for you are getting boats for today.

Hotty_Girl: Gin and I are getting snacks and drinks for today. 

Blond_Baddie: I am making breakfast by the way there are eggs, waffles, and pancakes.

BlondSister_1: Aww ty Luna, also I am getting us all life jackets.

 BlondSister_2: I am getting us all snorkeling gear.

Lav_Lav: I am at the beach getting a reservation for the beach spot we wanted

Weasely_king: Oh um well I will go get pancakes.

 Gryfindoors_Bookworm: And after that, you will have to get all the things like plates, bowls, cups, utensils, napkins, a cooler filled with drinks, another cooler filled with water, water that is not cold, beach towels, beach blankets, a tent, umbrella, speaker, 17 beach chairs, cutting board with knife, food platters, Volleyball net with volleyball, football, soccer, frisbee, 7 girl beach hats, 7 boy beach hats, 7 girl sunglasses, 7 boy sunglasses, 7 sunscreens, 7 bug sprays, the portable grill with the grilling tools. hand wipes, trash bags, recycling bags, paper towels, hand sanitizer, and 7 first aid kits.

Weasely_king: What that's a lot of stuff, but fine but can I pack it all in the car and bring it?

Gryfindoors_Bookworm: Sure