Chapter 11

Amy (POV)

I am unable to sleep 

It's not like this is the first time that I am sleeping in a new environment, I am very capable of sleeping anywhere but still, the fact that I am in Noah's house as his wife is kind of a hard thing to digest. To distract myself, I started a new show on Netflix, but of course, I am able to concentrate on the show, and switch to stand-up comedy till I get drowsy

The next morning, I did not see Noah in the morning, was he also up all night? unable to sleep like me? I wonder, but I meet the housekeeper Mrs Smith, who has been with Noah since the time he came to New York. She is all praises for him, I do not know what the boy did to make her such a fan, but man he got a real admirer here. After chatting with her a little I head for the academy.

It's Monday, which is typically a slow day for business but provides an opportunity for me to catch up on all the pending stuff. However, today my mind was not in the right place as I got a text from Ava that she is returning to town today and Justin's convection also ends today. Meaning I have to tell them about my being married, which is something that I find more daunting than negotiating the deal with Noah. Oh god! Can I be swallowed by the ground?

Noah (POV)

Even though I have been sleeping in this bed for years, today for some strange reason I am unable to sleep. Would the fact that there is a woman, who also is supposed to be my wife sleeping in the next room have something to do with me not being able to sleep? After trying for the nth time, I head towards my study to some of my work done. 

I feel warmth over my face and I open my eyes to find the sun shining in all its might through the window. Huh! It's morning, I guess I fell asleep while working. I get up and go out of the room to find Mrs Smith in the kitchen and say "Good Morning"

 "Morning Noah. You have come out right on time. I just finished preparing your breakfast" replied Mrs Smith and placed a plate of scrumptious breakfast in front of me. I just dived for the food. 

"I met your wife in the morning. Amy right. She is just a lovely girl. You two would make a great couple" said Mrs Smith as she sat right in front of me. I was dumbstruck for a moment not sure how to respond to Mrs. Smith, as if reading my mind she added," No need to answer, your blush tells me everything I need to Know" and she got up to disappear into another room.

"I am not blushing" I shout behind her back and all I get is a "Yaa sure" in response 

Why would I even blush, I was just taken aback by her words. Thats it...