🌧 Jealousy

Characters Featured: PA, MO, Hot Air

————————

It's known that PA and MO had finally gotten to know eachother, deciding to become friends.

Unfortunately for them, their friendship didn't last long. At all.

You see, due to them hanging out more, the two felt that Hot Air's attention was directed towards the other person more often. This, well, sparked a huge amount of jealousy inside the two people, and it had gotten so bad Hot Air was getting involved in physical arguments. PA and MO were physically trying to take Hot Air away from eachother, and today was one of those very days...

PA and MO both had firm grips on Hot Air's wrists, one person for each wrist. They were quite literally playing Air-Tug-o-War, and Hot Air's arms and shoulders hurt so bad they felt like they were going to rip off at any given moment. Not to mention, seeing his close ones fighting...it was really disheartening. She just wanted them to get along, even if it was just one day. That's how bad it was.

"Let him..GO!" PA yelled through strained teeth, pulling hard on Hot Air's arm, sending pain to the one MO had ahold of.

"How about you stop treating him like a stuffed teddy bear and fuck off?" MO pulled just as hard, again, sending pain to the opposite arm, the one PA was holding.

"How about you stop being a HYPOCRITE?"

"How about you stop being a BITCH?"

"Guys, please just stop fighting! I don't want to do this anymore!" Hot Air yelled through the insults the two were throwing at eachother, trying to break the argument. But they just wouldn't listen. PA and MO just kept fighting for Hot Air, and Hot Air was on the brink of tears.

"Emo bitch!"

"Whiny brat!"

"Suicidal fuckface!"

"Disgusting pig!"

"Asshole!"

"Shithea-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! PLEASE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

The next thing the two knew, a ring of fire was heading straight for them. Due to the two being so close, well...

They got hit.

They knew this ring of fire well. It was an outburst, something that happened when Hot Air's emotions were too much for her to handle. If one were to be hit by this ring, it could cause..anything really. From disabling your consciousness for a bit, to straight up almost tearing you apart.

Now, MO was on the lucky side. The very lucky side. He just got thrown backwards, having the wind knocked out of him when he landed.

PA however, was...not as lucky. She was thrown back, just like MO, but her stomach did not take the outburst well. PA's stomach began to hurt like crazy, and the next thing she knew, she was coughing up blood.

Hot Air calmed down from his outburst, looking around and seeing the scene around him.

She was devastated. She caused this to happen. He was the reason they were like this. Even if MO wasn't hurt much, PA was badly injured. Hot Air felt awful for hurting his best friend.

She didn't know what to do, and by this point, the tears were flowing like waterfalls.

So, he just ran away, sobbing. He couldn't face what he had just done.

————

Word Count: 513

Fine chxrry. You got your update.

Now go update LAAGM before I eat your ears.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 03, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

LAAGM: What happened after? || A LAAGM Spin-offजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें