When you embarrassed yourself in front of him ♥ - Ayato

The warm breezy wind hit you as you were walking alone. You quickly stuff your earphones in your ear, blocking everything around you. Music is the only escape for you - beside the times you're around Ayato. You're basically a music freak. Bands, choirs, operas etc. You've got time for any types of music too, but in general you like ( fave type of music ).

"(Y/N)?" You heard a faint, familiar voice coming from the background of your music but you didn't notice anything and just thought it was the music. "Idiot!" You quickly took one of your earphones out and noticed a purpled haired boy standing slightly away from you.

"Ghhaaa~!" Blushing, you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him, trying to regain your breathe. "Don't scare people by yelling at them." You snapped. He laughed harshly at you and grabbed your wrist, pulling you closer to him.

"Would you rather want me to grab you by the waist and kiss you passionately infront of strangers?" You smirked slightly, and went along with his little "game".

"Maybe I do want that to happen." You smiled, going closer to his face. "Maybe I want you to hold me tighter and throw me against the wall-"

Suddenly, you looked around to see a whole group of people staring your way, cringing at the words you just said. You glanced back at Ayato to see him pissing himself by laughing.

"Asshole." You whispered to him.

《 Hey guys! Its been ages since I've updated this imagine, its nice to be back and rolling ♥

Like for another imagine ♡
Comment for requests ♡》