The Last Moments - Hide ♥

Hide's POV (Point Of View)

Dizzy but still alive.

I laid there in silent while the midnight sky stared down at me, the stars gloomed above me, shining ever so brightly. It was foolish of me to say I could fight this ghoul myself. And now, karma has came back at me. Obviously, it left, leaving me behind to rot in hell.

"Hide? Hide!" A familiar figure came running toward me.
(Y/N)...
She slid on her shoes, kneeling next to me. My heart raced as I saw her. Her black and red eyes drooped down at me while confusion and anger consumed her slowly. Was she mad? Or was she concerned? Her arms wrapped around me, hugging me tightly and secured me from the wilderness.

"What the hell is wrong with you...? Going all by yourself..." She whispered dully to me. With all my enegy, I gently wiped the tears off of her face, trying to crack a smile. Her arms gripped tighter around my fragile body.

"I'm fine, its not a big deal (Y/N)-Chan." She coughed out a small chuckle sarcastically. I lied to her face, unsure why I did.

It felt like yesterday as if we met - her quirky smile was imprinted in my mind like a post-it-stamp, her stupid obession with books and her sweet - oh her sweet voice. Usually, I would melt every time she laughed. She was truly that perfect. Even if she is a ghoul, I love her with all my heart.

"Fine? Haha you're so funny! You're so funny you almost killed yourself." She snapped, scrunching her face angrily. "Why? Why didn't you...?" Coughing softly, I gazed up at her, sighing.

"I'm sorry." I choked out. Her facial expression soften, her grip to my body slightly hardened. The wound on my stomach screamed in pain, without realizing, I made an uncomfortable noise. Her gaze scanned my body, checking where the pain was coming from. She smelt the blood coming from the stomach, examining the wound, (Y/N) delicately traced her fingers on it.

"Oh my god, we need to call the-" I shook my head, looking up at her.

"No. They'll find out about you." She looked at me, expressionless. Shaking her head, she frowned at me. (Y/N) was a stubborn girl - she would always try getting her own way.

"No. Please, Hide." She gazed deeply in my eyes, pleading quietly to herself. Tears flooded her eyes as she inhaled in, (Y/N) knew whats exactly going to happen. She nuzzled onto my neck, breathing down me. All I heard was the faintest "no" coming from her lips.

"I love you." I whispered weakly, trying to get her attention.

"I love you-" Unexpectedly, everything went blurry. My arms fell onto the ground making the a dull thud sound. Everything went slowly - (Y/N) widened her eyes, shaking me around. Eyes full of concern, she called my name multiple times but each time she called it fades into the darkness. I closed my eyes, not knowing it'll be the last time I'll close them.

'Goodbye (Y/N),
I will watch over you,
No matter what happens,
Remember I'm still here.
I love you.'

-

holy shit this was so fun to write!
Comment your favorite part of this
+
Like for your point of view?
+
QOTD ;; favorite 2014 movie?
I'm sorry for not updating this one shot, I needed a break from everything but I'm back now so no need to worry sweeties. There are so many stories I haven't finished so I'll be finishing / editing them during this month~ I've got so much to do! Honestly, I can't wait. help me improve my writing guys! ~

- your best friend.