2

AVERY'S POV:

I wake up to mum knocking on my door. "Sweetheart, you have the interview in two hours. Get showered and dressed" said mum, knocking on the door. I yawn and rub my face. I sit up and pull my covers off. I smile and go have a shower. Once I step out, I pull on jeans, a boots and a green jumper. 

I curl my hair and do the lightest make up. I smile and put my phone and wallet into my bag. I go downstairs and have cereal and coffee. "Honey, you know you don't have to rush to get a job" said mum. "Mum, dad left us with barely anything. We need me to get a job" I said, nodding. "Ok but sweetie, be you" said mum. I nod, smiling. Once I finish, I get into my car and I yawn. I put his address in the GPS and drive to his house.

I park and gasp. "Wow!" I said to myself because why not. His house is massive. I park and step out. I look at the house and breathe in. I need this I walk to the door and ring the doorbell. I hear noises and smile. 

A man my age answers the door and he breathes

A man my age answers the door and he breathes. "Hi! You must be Avery, sorry about this Finn and Mimi are hyper" said Ben. I smile and nod. "Well, aren't all kids hyper?" I ask. "Yes but you should meet mine" said Ben. I nod and step in. We sit at the table and he smiles.

"Why do you want this job as a live in nanny?" asked Ben. "I love kids and to be honest, I need the money. Well, my mum does. My dad left and well, I need it"  I said. "Well, you seem like a good person, so welcome" said Ben. I gasp. "Wow thank you, Mr. Chilwell" I said. "Ben, call me Ben" said Ben. I nod, smiling. 

The two kids run in. "Mimi, Finn this is Avery, your nanny" said Ben. "Nanny?" asked Finn. "Yeah, when I'm busy you'll have Avery" said Ben. "Ok" said Finn and Mimi. I smile and wave. "Hi, you two look so cute" I said, smiling. "Thanks! So do you!" said Mimi and Finn whispered it. "I better go pack" I said. "Ok, see you soon. Here's the key and code" said Ben. I thank him and leave.

I get home and tell mum the news. "I got the job, live in nanny" I said. "That's great, so you need help?" asked mum. "Just some boxes" I said, smiling. She nods and helps me with packing bags. I decide to leave my books and record player. I just pack clothes and computer/laptop. I put them in my car and hug mum bye.

Once I arrive, Ben steps out. "Let me help you" said Ben. He shows me the guest room.

"Wow, did you design this yourself?" I ask

"Wow, did you design this yourself?" I ask. "No, my mum did. She said a guest room has to have character" said Ben, smiling. "I agree, no room should have no personality" I said, smiling. We bring everything up and he leaves me to unpack. Once I finish, I smile and go downstairs. "Hey" I said. 

"Hey, I'm cooking dinner lunch right now, any hates or loves?" asked Ben. "I love everything, don't worry" I said. "Oh, that's good. Mimi and Finn on the other hand are picky!" said Ben. "Kids usually are" I said. He smiles and he plates everything. I dig in and the kids are cheering. 

Afterwards, I help clean up. "How about we play some board games?" I ask. "YES!" shout the twins. I laugh and follow them to the playroom. We play Guess Who and Mimi ends up winning. "How are you so good?" I ask, smiling. "Training" said Mimi, smiling. "Wow, I must begin training" I said, smiling. "Yeah, me too" said Finn, snuggling into me. I smile down at him. I smile and rub his hair. 

Eventually Ben orders McDonalds. We dig in. "I'll help you get the kids ready" said Ben. I nod and we get the kids ready. They go into their bed and instantly fall asleep. We step out and I look at him. "Wow, their quick sleepers" I said, smiling. "They are, take after me" said Ben, smirking. I laugh and nod. We go downstairs.

We sit on the sofa and watch an old episode of Love Island. At 10 I yawn and stand up. "I'm going to go to bed" I said. "Same, night Avery" said Ben. "Night Ben" I said, smiling. I go to my room and pull on my pyjama's. I lie on my bed and instantly fall asleep!

Another update finally!

Hope you enjoy!

Lorna xx