5

Ben's POV:

Having a nanny for the kids really helps and Avery is great with them. Finn and Mimi love he to bits and I admit, she's beautiful, smart, funny and kind. She loves family and I can see myself falliing for her but I can't just date he as an employer. "Daddy! Finn hid my Daisy!" said Mimi, running into the kitchen. "Ok, let me go get her" I said. I go to his room and Finn is on the floor.

"Finn, why did you take Daisy?" I ask. "Because I want to cuddle her" said Finn. "Oh Finn, you should have asked" I said. "I'm sorry, where is Mimi so I can say sorry" said Finn. "I'm here" said Mimi. She steps in and sighs. "I'm sorry, Mimi" said Finn. "Its ok" said Mimi. I smile and hug them both. I hear Avery in the kitchen and we go downstairs. 

"I'm making breakfast for you all" said Avery, smiling. "Thanks" I said, smiling. "You two hungry?" asked Avery, smiling. "Yes!" said Mimi. We sit down and Avery serves waffles. She hands me a bowl of porridge too. "I know you want porridge too" said Avery. "Thank you, Avery" I said, smiling. Fuck, she's too kind. We finish and I go grab my stuff. 

I kiss the twins heads before I leave. Once I arrive, I find my spot. I turn off the engine and get out. I grab my bags and walk to the changing rooms. I smile and change.  I step out and Mason is standing there. "Hey Chilly" said Mason, smiling. "Hey Mase" I said. We walk to the pitch. "How's Avery?" asked Mason. "Awesome. She is amazing" I said. "You like her" said Mason. "I can't. I'm her employer" I said. "You can, Chilly. Come on you've been single since she left you! Your allowed to date" said Mason. "I know but what if it fails?" I ask. "Then it fails" said Mason. I sigh and we get to training. 

After it finishes, I have a shower and change. I drive home and go inside. Avery and the twins are asleep on the sofa. I smile and go to the kitchen. I sit down at the table and yawn. I should clean up. I clean up and then go see them. Their still asleep. 

I sit on the other sofa and lean back. I close my eyes and end up falling asleep. 

Sometime later I hear my name. I open my eyes and Avery is standing over me. "Dinner's ready, you've been asleep for quite a while" said Avery, smiling. "Oh wow" I said. I stand up and follow her into the kitchen. "Daddy you were asleep" said Mimi. "I was" I said. We sit down and enjoy a roast lamb dinner.

Afterwards I clean up. "You made the dinner, Avery. I'll clean up" I said, smiling. She nods and goes to the twins playroom. I finish cleaning up and go into the play room. "Hey guys" I said, smiling. "Hey" said Avery, smiling. I smile back and join them. 

At 8, they go to bed after watching a couple of kids cartoons. We put them to bed and then sit on the sofa. "They are tiring but amazing" I said, smiling. "They run off each others energy" said Avery. "That they do" I said, yawning. "You can't still be tired after a nap" said Avery. "I'm in love with sleeping" I said, smiling. "Well, you need to wake up or go to bed before you drop" said Avery. "True" I said, yawning. It's 10. "I'm going to bed, I'm knackered" said Avery. "Same" I said. We say night and I go to bed. 

I fall asleep pretty quickly!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx