~jk and jichu~

Han looked at jichu, then leaded to jungkook. "Are you to dating?" Han pointed at jk, jichu froze. "I-..um" jichu didn't answer "if you want to say it like that then yeah" Jichu froze even more. Jungkook laughed a bit. "Not funny.. why do you think that?" Han stared "you two are always hanging out." Jk hugged jichu from the back "soo?" Jichu looked at jk "fine" jungkook looked at her " fine..what?" Jichu looked at him "i.. hm" jungkook looked at jichu "i know what are trying to say." Jichu froze again. "What do you mean?" Jichu looked to find luna watching over them, jichu looked at her with a 'bitch no face' luna looked away fast. "Don't worry. Looks like luna is spying."

Jichu looked a luna "oh no." Luna started run jichu ran after her. "Please im sorry!!" Luna continued running, jungkook was just watching them " bish come back how dare you!"

"You should probably stop your girlfriend 😉" jimin bugged jungkook a bit. "Nah leave her." Taehyung and jimin just looked blackly. Luna ran behind jungkook "what are you going to do now? Huh?" Jichu just stared "jungkook can you please move." Luna looked scared as he moved "oh shit-"

Stray Kids and bts was looking at them. "Are they ok?" They all looked at jungkook "fine im sorry on spying on you but you and jungkook... wowie" jichu stared harder "why do you do that?" Luna was quiet "i was just looking out for you" jichu went and hugged her.

"Oh" stray kids and bts looked surprised "sooo you didnt answer me. Are you and jungkook dating now.?" Jichu stared at him "mhm.." jungkook looked blankly "what?" Jichu looked at him "yeah.." he smiled luna looked at her "yayyyyyy! Should i throw a party?" Jichu stilled looked at at her "no only for alisa thou~ her birthday coming up." Luna looked at jichu "really no" jichu looked sad.

"Why not?" Jichu stared "bc she doesn't knows her age plus does she take count of her own birthday?"
Jichu looked at her "im just kidding but still no party."

~back at school~
Jichu went to the stairs and sat down Jungkook followed "why do you come here?" Jichu layed down on him "it's peaceful.." Jichu slepted "cute."

Han walked in "oh sorry." Jungkook looked at him "its fine." Han looked at jichu "so you and jichu?" Jk looked at him "yeah anything wrong?" Han looked "no nothing at all" 

Jichu woke up "han? The guitar." Jungkook looked at her "you awake- oh" jichu had money to pay han "why are you paying him?" Jichu stared, han stared and decline the money.

"Keep your money."

Jichu just stared at him. "Why wont you teach me how to play the guitar?" Jichu looked down then stared at han and back to Jungkook.

Han was going to answer but the bell went.

"Got to go to class now. I'll get jungkook to teach me"  jichu stared at jungkook. They went to class.