anniversary

warning: language, suicide mentions

Patrick's pov:
I got up and put on a blue shirt that was laid down on the bed. It was me and henry's one year anniversary, i had only planned on staying at home and spending time together but henry wanted to go all out and plan dinner with his little brother and mine aswell.

i had learned to love my brother over time and we've had a good relationship. Henry and his brother see each other every month, him and his mom talk a lot but he doesn't like his stepdad.

Me and henry had a lot of chemistry, my life had turned around the day i met him. i hadn't told anyone except for henry and my parents about one thing. when i was 19, i attempted suicide from hatred and frustration. it was when i was in courts custody and i didn't want to be sentenced. i tried to kill myself, it couldnt leave my head. i tried to hang myself and for one split second i had thought to myself, i didn't think about my life. i just thought about how my family or henry would see me.

"pat, you okay?" i turned around and saw henry standing at the door.
"yeah im fine. is it time to go?" he nodded. i walked next to him and put my arm on his shoulder. we walked down the stairs, i had a question but i dont know if henry would like it. "uh henry...if i was to die, what would you do when im gone?" he looked at me as if he was nervous.

"patrick, why would you even fucking think of that..? i wouldnt know.. because i would probably die with you. i love you, if something happens to one of us, we go through it together." i hugged him tightly. "thats why i fell for you. even if you've had your bad times, you still knew how to make me happy."

henrys pov:
At dinner, me and patrick had finished eating. "henry, i have something to ask." he looked at me as he got down on one knee.
"Henry Bowers, i had loved you since the day we met. We were both dumb kids and had a connection. You helped and supported me through my solipsism, i knew that someday we would go as far as this. Henry, will you marry me?" i was shocked but then started smiling. "fuck it, yes ill marry you." he got up and we kissed.

"Pat, we're gonna need to start planning for the wedding. We are gonna need a venue, chairs and tables, and all the rest of that shit." i was looking through my medication, i was missing a bottle. "henry have you seen my new bottle of pills? i got them like 3 days ago." he shook his head so i just brushed it off. "so have you thought about adoption? we are gonna need a flower girl for the wedding after all." i didn't know henry wanted a girl, but after all Kenzie was the only kid-like girl that we knew. but she was already 19. "i guess we could." "perfect i already looked at the adoption center and found the cutest pair of twins. they are both girls and are 7 years old." he wanted twins too? god i wouldn't get any space to myself..