Princess Of China CHAPTER-2🐞

"ARDUOUSLY INTELLIGENT"🙈🌙

'days past,I was officially on my new house I mean temporary house duhh.

[Chengdu]the members will arrive soon,you better act your self.

[Yui] whatever Mr.Arrogant.

[Chengdu]what did you just call me Little Princess?

[Yui]oh you better not tell anyone I'm a princess because I despise being one of it.

[Chengdu]yeah sure you do.

'The member of FoeCSQ Arrive a little early than I expected.

[Chengdu] what's up peeps,hey man how are you?

[Hyunji]doing fine, thanks.

'The guy named Hyunji is acting all cool ,duuhhh as if I'm going to fall for that,my mission is to get close to them without getting attached.

[Kai]hey aren't you the girl named Yui?

[Yui]oh Bonjour.

[Kai] speaking in french mylady?

[Yui]hahaha just kidding,your Kai right?

[Kai]yes!!

'hm done With my first move,be the cheesiest girl ever infront of them hahaha,I don't care if they don't like me because that is what I'm trying to do.

[Han Cio]Hi I'm Han Cio.

[Yui]nice to meet you,your such a handsome man.

[Han Cio]oh thanks for the compliment, coming from you beautiful lady.

'sh*t he was supposed to act disgusted but instead he even complimented me back,This is going to be a hard work than I thought it would be.

[Hyunji] that's enough,you Yuo right?

[Yui]it's Yui not Yuo what kind of name is that?

[Hyunji]are you ready,meet me in the gamers quarter, let's get this over with.

[Yui]huh such a man.

[Kai] don't worry Yui,well also be there.

'Kai gave me a thumbs up.

[Yui]Just by looking at this,I don't think I'm gonna last an hour here.

[Hyunji]just sit there already young lady.

[Yui]hey!!!fine.

'i grab the blueish Teal playstation control but Hyunji snatched it from me.

[Hyunji]this is mine,that Whitney Pink is yours.

[Yui]goshhh pink?I literally despise The Color pink uggghhhh.

'i groaned so bad.

'Hyunji teached me the whole night and I was getting sleepy at the same time bored,even Kai and Han didn't last long and felt a sleep,gosh what's with this people.

[Hyunji]no, on the left Yui,Use the your mouse,wait  their dragon is trying to kill you,fight it.

[Yui]fine,fine Mr.Professional.

'as I click the mouse I suddenly died,what the hell dude?

[Hyunji]gosh your so bad at this,you can't even fight a baby dragon? that's like the easiest to kill in this game.

[Yui]well it's not my fault that you want me here and complain.

[Hyunji]meet me here tomorrow at exactly 5:20.

[Yui]whatttt that's too early.

'I was so tired of playing the game all night that I eventually fell asleep in just one snap,my alarm kept on buzzing.